CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

"Hisham is back in the Hosseini mansion people," said Hisham as he loudly barged into house only to come face to face with well...Hitler.

Hussein shoved his hands into his pockets an "are you serious" type of expression etched all over his face.

"Hi Baba," he said at the same time wishing the earth could literally open up and swallow him.If that was scientifically possible then that would be a great thing to happen at that precise moment.

"Waleikum salam Hisham."

"Ooh yeah, that hi was totally like an Asalam aleikum," he said.Okay seriously where was everyone else?Could someone please save him?

"Im sure it was. Hisham, how much do you think that door costs? Like give me a rough estimate."

Hisham stared his father in shock.Did he seriously want to bring that up?He had simply just barged in, no big deal.

"I have no idea about figures Baba.You should ask Yasir and i think i can hear Mama calling me," he said looking at the ceiling in a bid to avoid Hitler's scrutinizing gaze.

"Mama is not at home Hisham.I am actually going to pick her up from the mall.So, what do you think?"

"About what Baba?" he asked pretending to be confused.

"How much would a new door cost me incase this one breaks?"

"Can i get back to you on that?Il mail you Baba.What's you're email address again?" he asked innocently.

Hussein held back his laugh as he scrutinized his son further.His eldest son could really pretend to be stupid at times and to think that he was the one going to be running the company soon.

"Il wait for that email Hisham," he said as he began walking out.

"And Hisham?"

"Yes Baba?" he asked knowing very well that what would follow would not be good.

"If you have so much energy in you...,"he began.

Hisham raised one of his eyebrows waiting for his father to continue.

"Join the gym."

And with that he left a large smirk on his face.Hisham watched his father's retreating back, his mouth wide open.

He did not just say that.

Hisham Hosseini and the gym?

Definitely not in this dunya!He was already way too fit for life and that too since birth.

"Oops and to think Khaltu was not even at home.That was a really bad save bro," said Khaleel laughing as he walked into the living room.

Hisham stared at his cousin his mouth now more ajar.Had Khaleel been listening the whole time?That traitor.

"You are such a clown Khaleel.You could have saved me.I really feel betrayed right now," said Hisham placing his hand over his heart pretending to be really hurt.

"Sorry bro, there is only one rule in this house and that is to steer away from Hitler."

"Chicken."

"Whatever bro and my friend owns a gym by the way, i can always hook you up."

"Hook yourself," said Hisham rolling his eyes.

He still couldn't believe that Khaleel could be such a traitor.Now he had to send Hitler some stupid email all because of Khaleel.

"Il make you write that email Khaleelo...," he began but stopped when he heard Yasir and Yumnah's voice on the staircase.His heart immediately warmed up on seeing how Yumnah was helping his little brother down the stairs a really smile on her face.But wait, what was that in Yumnah's hand?