CHAPTER FIFTY SIX

"Your reflection in the mirror should be of the person you truly are and not of the person other people want you to be"- Amalkhan807.

2 weeks later...

Yumnah watched with great amusement as her friend Asiya dug into her 'special red box' an overly dreamy look etched all over her face. She chuckled to herself when she heard Asiya let out a dreamy sigh followed by a loud squeal, followed by another sigh, followed by another loud squeal, the list just being endless.

 She chuckled to herself when she heard Asiya let out a dreamy sigh followed by a loud squeal, followed by another sigh, followed by another loud squeal, the list just being endless

"MashAllah Yumnah, you are so lucky. Yasir is just so romantic, isn't he?" asked Asiya and immediately let out a loud laugh when Yumnah replied by snorting and rolling her eyes.

"Yeah right!"

"But just look at all these beautiful things he bought..."

"Let me tell you something Asiya. Yasir Hosseini can only be three things and that is- annoying, annoying and more annoying. That's it!" huffed Yumnah while angrily crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh really?"

"Yep!"

"Then why are you blushing while talking about him?"

"I am most definitely not."

"You so are," said Asiya completely amazed with how deeply her friend was blushing just by the mere mention of her husband's name.

This was definitely true love, something she doubted she would ever have. Especially her, someone with no personality, no good looks with just nothing to offer. She was just the plain old Asiya and she doubted any man out there would want to marry her. As for Yumnah on the other hand things were different. Yumnah was breathtakingly beautiful and as much as she knew that Yasir could not see her, it was still crystal clear as to how much he loved her. He and Yumnah both loved each other not for their looks but for who they truly were and Asiya heavily doubted that there could be another man out there who thought the same.

"I am not blushing. This is my very pissed off look," said Yumnah while pointing to her face and breaking Asiya out of her reverie of thoughts.

"Look at you miserably trying to convince yourself."

"I am so not and if it is this box which is making you term him as romantic, then for your information, I am the one who made it. Yasir doesn't even know it exists."

Asiya smiled to herself knowingly after which she help up a few cleaned up chocolate wrappers along with a huge dried up rose for her friend to see.

"But he is the one who got for you everything that lies in it now, didn't he?"

"Yes, but...," began Yumnah but stopped and looked away a distant look on her face.

"Are you still mad at him?" asked Asiya as she gently squeezed her friend's shoulder in a reassuring way.