CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

The Ceo's office or rather Hussein Hosseini's office was the most luxurious office and the most talked about office in the entire building.

It was an office considered sacred and many even contemplated on whether they should remove their shoes before entering it or not since it was always meticulously clean.

But sacred was the last thing the Hosseini brothers or rather Hisham, had made it to be.

He currently sat crosslegged on his father's office table, a bag full of pistachios on his lap while Yasir and Khaleel sat timidly on the office chairs around him as they waited for their Baba to come.

"I wouldn't be sitting there if i were you," said Khaleel, a horrified expression etched all over his face.

This was the most daring act of Hisham's he had seen till date and he wasn't too sure if it was daring or plain stupid.

"Shut up Squirell face," said Hisham as he cracked open a pistachio and threw the shells at Khaleel.

"Wait till Hitler finds you."

"This handsome face ain't scared of nobody."

"You wish."

"Wish about me being handsome or not being scared? Because im both," said Hisham with a smirk on his face.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night."

Yasir let out a small laugh, shaking his head. Hisham and Khaleel's squabbles were always out of this world.

"So why do you think Hitler called us here?" asked Yasir confusedly.

"I think he wants to send us three on a vacation," said Hisham as he threw more shells at Khaleel.

"Pssssssht. Vacation? He should send you Hisham and that too, to the mental asylum," Khaleel said as he flicked off a shell from his hair.

Yasir let out another laugh wishing Baba could just come already. He wanted to go home. Go home to Yumnah. He wondered if she had already received his gift and had she liked it? Knowing Yumnah, he knew that she must have and he just hoped that she had not already worn it because he planned to clasp that necklace around her neck with his own two hands.

"Yasir?"

No answer.

"Yasir?" asked Hisham once again as he shared a knowing look with Khaleel who just smiled back shaking his head.

"Yes Akhi?"

"I was just telling Khaleel about how i described Hitler to you. Mind telling him?"

"Akhiiiiii. No way," said Yasir laughing.

"Come on."

Yasir shook his head and a smile crept up his face as memories from his childhood came flooding back.

He had been sitting with Hisham in the garden his thoughts clouded with those of Hitler.

"Akhi, how does Hitler look like?" he asked as he took a bite of the jam sandwich Hisham had made.

"Bro, dont even ask. He is ugly."

"Oh no! Desribe him please Akhi."

"Well, he has big bulging eyes, a big tummy and  worst of all bro, is that he has a really large moustache that reaches his pointed ears."

"What's a moustache?" asked Yasir confusedly and as Hisham described what it was to him, he swore never to have one when he grew up.

"Yuck! But then why did Mama marry him?"