Five

Dan's hands rubbed his eyes. Warmth was on his body, and he questioned why Phil wasn't holding him. The blanket on top of him hadn't been there last night, or not that Dan remembered.

"Phil?" He called out, wrapping the blanket closer.

"Yeah?" Came Phil's muffeled voice. He was eating something. Dan smiled.

"Are you eating my damn cereal?" The sound of a bag crinkling filled Dan's ears momentarily.

"No."

"Were you?"

"I would never."

"Phil!"

"What? I was eating... Chips."

"We're out." I stood, walking into the kitchen. The blanket still was wrapped around my shoulders, making me warm.

"Um... It's not my fault. Your cereal tastes good."

"You have the same kind!" I exclaimed. "I'm gonna start marking it to see how much you eat!"

"Whoops."

~

"Very professional." Phil pointed at Dan's phone light, laughing at his annoyed expression.

"Oh, shut up. I didn't hear any other ideas."

About ten minutes into the Five Nights at Freddys game, and Dan flipped through the cameras once again.

"About what for a new camera? £5.00-" and thus, Dan's gaming world changed. He screamed as Bonnie jumpscared him.

And he fell, knocking over coffee and other things as he tried grabbing onto things.

He'd never hear the end of this from Phil.