Thirteen

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"Nope."

"Hey."

"What?"

"Please?"

"No."

"Hey."

"No."

"How about now?"

"Nope," Dan made sure to put emphasis on the p, earning a groan from Phil.

"Dan! Please? It's just ONE."

"One turns into four," Dan simply responded. Phil frowned. He opened his mouth to make a snarky remark about how Dan did the same with candy, when Dan did it for him. It was a quick movement, and Phil almost missed it.

Dan grabbed a pack of white chocolate covered M'n'ms from the shelf as they pushed the cart, his hand hurrying so Phil wouldn't see. Oblivious to Phil seeing, Dan slipped them in the cart.

"Please?" He asked again, glancing at the plants on the shelf.

"You got so many on your trip!" Dan exclaimed, stopping the cart and facing Phil.

"Yeah, but not those." Phil pointed at one of many, practically begging Dan at this point. Dan groaned.

"No!" Phil leaned against the wall sending Dan an angry look. Dan stopped moving, and rolled his eyes.

"Daniel Howell, I'm not moving unless you allow me to buy that houseplant."

"Phil-"

"Danny, please?" Dan shook his head, refusing. "Then put the candy back." Dan's eyes grew a bit bigger.

"Candy?" Dan echoed. His grip on the handle tightened. Phil smirked as Dan grabbed the bag. He set it down on a random shelf, and grabbed Phil's arm. "Let's go."

Ten minutes later, they were in the car. Phil slipped money into his pocket, and turned to Dan.

"I forgot my phone," Phil said. Dan groaned.

"Leave your wallet," Dan told him, sitting in his seat. Phil hurried inside, and grabbed the bag of candy Dan set down.

He paid, and hurried back to the car. He threw the bag to Dan. Dan, slightly stunned, glanced up at Phil.

"You gonna drive?" Phil asked. Dan opened the bag, and ate two before putting his hands on the wheel. Phil stole some of the snack, hoping Dan felt guilty enough to allow him to buy the houseplant next time they went.