Forty Three

Dan was finally asleep in Phil's arms. Took him long enough. He cried for two hours before passing out.

Phil seriously considering calling the police, considering it was technically physical assault. The poor boy had enough trama online, the last thing he needed was to be threatened.

"Phil?"

"Thought you were asleep?" Phil said.

"No." Dan whispered. "I just keep replaying what happened."

"It's okay," Phil whispered, kissing Dan in the forehead. "Soon she'll be found guilty, and we'll be back on YouTube."

Dan nodded. Though he didn't really believe Phil.

"We can only hope," Dan replied.

***

"Daniel James Howell, wake the hell up now!" Phil yelled. Dan blinked his eyes open.

"Thought you wanted me to sleep?" Dan grumbled. He rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"Dan, they found Faith guilty! She confessed!" Phil was pulling him out of bed. "Dan, isn't that great?"

And then Dan was kissing him. He pulled Phil closer.

"Yeah, it is," Dan whispered. He chuckled as Phil smiled. "I love you. Fuck I love you so much."

"I love you too, Dan. Come on, let's celebrate." Phil pulled him close to the door, but Dan tugged him back.

"I can think of a way," Dan cheekily said. Phil rolled his eyes, and pushed Dan against the wall gently. He pressed his lips against Dan's, hands resting on his hips. Dan's rested around his neck.

A sudden push of Phil's hips had Dan groaning. Phil smiled at the noise, repeating his actions to get another reaction.

Phil pulled his lips away from Dan's, only to trail them against his neck. Dan's head fell against the wall as he sucked in air.

"F-fuck." Phil's hands roamed up Dan's shirt, rubbing small shapes into his skin.

Dan's phone went off. Neither cared. It went off again, and Phil pulled away.

"You should check it," Phil muttered. Dan reached for it, barely having to move.

An unknown number was calling.

He picked up.

"Hello?"

"Dan Howell?"

"Yeah?" Dan suddenly froze. Phil's lips were back on his neck, a hand palmimg him slowly. He swallowed thickly.

"This is Deven. I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry for what happened the other day."

"I-its okay," Dan stuttered. Phil bit down gently, making Dan's knees go weak.

"No, I really shouldn't have done that-"

"I understand, you were just defending you-you're sister. Its alright."

"Are you okay? You don't sound too good."

"I'm okay." Dan had to bite his lip from moaning. Phil needed to stop, and he needed to stop now.

"Okay. Well, I am sorry. If you want to file charges against me, I get it. I won't be mad or anything."

"I wasn't going to. I know why, and it was because you defended your sister. I understand."

"Alright. Well, see ya around I guess."

"Yeah, see ya," Dan said. He hung up far too fast, and threw his phone against the bed.

"Gee, Dan. You sounded a bit off," Phil chuckled. Dan smacked his shoulder, but pulled Phil to meet his lips.

"Shut up and get me off," Dan replied.

"By the way, we're leaving for Japan in two days."

"Phil!" He pulled away. "I thought we missed the flight?"

"Nope," Phil whispered, kissing his lips again. "We did, but I made a reschedule. We'll pack later."