Thirty Five

Dan knew something was off the second he walked back out. Phil had a tight expression, and his arms were crossed. He hadn't touched the pizza yet.

"Hey," Dan plopped down next to him. He smiled. "Whats up?"

"Waiting for you."

"I mean what's wrong. You look upset. You look tense." Phil smiled, shaking his head.

"Nope. I'm okay. Game of Thrones?" Dan nodded, letting Phil pick out a random episode as they started to eat. Phil had been so bubbly before Dan took his shower, so what happened.

"Phil?"

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeap."

"You absolutely sure?" Phil gave him a smile. When Dan realized it was fake, he smiled.

"Yes, Dan."

"Lester, you better tell me what's wrong, or I swear I'll tickle you." Phil's eyebrows raised. Dan set down his slice of pizza, and stood up. He waltzed in front of Phil, arms crossed. "Last chance."

"I'm honestly-" and he gasped. Dan's hands were on his sides in seconds. He couldn't stop the laughter that tumbled from his mouth. "S-stop!" He wheezed. Dan shook his head.

"Tell me what's wrong." His hands travelled to Phil's stomach back to his sides. He was just so ticklish.

"Fine!" Phil was still laughing when Dan stopped. His hands remained on his sides when Phil lifted himself and reached behind. He pulled out a small slip of paper, opening and showing it to Dan.

"Yeah. My doctor gave me his number and this is the first time I even saw he wrote a note. That's going to be awkward my next visit."

"So you're not cheating?" Phil's eyes were glued to Dan's. Dan chuckled.

"No, Phil. Was this why you were upset? I wouldn't cheat on you, nobody's worth that. I'm content right where I am. Besides, nobody is better for me than you. Who else will steal my cereal in the middle of the night?" He stood from his position on the floor, sliding close to Phil.

He felt Phil kiss his cheek, and he instantly blushed. His arms wrapped around Phil's waist, smiling.

"Good. I didn't think so but-"

"But yeah yeah. Just cuddle with me you spoon."