Seven

Dan's hands rubbed his eyes sleepily. He yawned, and looked up at Phil. He was asleep, laying next to Dan.

It took him a minute to remember what had happened.

He groaned, and reached for his phone. On his dark screen, he could see himself. His stupid, ugly brown eyes. His disgusting face- and his curls. He knew he should have straightened his hair yesterday, but he had been too lazy.

Now, some of his curls were showing. Careful not to disturb Phil, he sat up. He walked into his bathroom, and locked the door behind him.

Ten minutes later, he had finished. His hair was straight again, and he smiled.

Phil was awake when when he walked out.

"You okay?" Phil worridly asked. His voice was deeper, like how it normally was in the mornings.

"Yeah," he replied. Phil nodded, and stood up.

"Let's go have some breakfast," Phil spoke, walking over to where Dan stood. His hand squeezed Dan's, making him smile.

"Okay," he agreed, walking out of his room, hand still in Phil's. Phil could only smile.

It was friendly, of course. You see, Phil is gay. But not gay for Dan. Dan knew that without asking.

Together, they ate breakfast. Tea was accompanied with it.

"Only four more days. But if you want to cancel it, I'm sure everyone will understand," Phil said, concern clear on his face.

"No, no. I'm okay. I mean, I can get through a show, no big deal." Dan forced a smile. Phil frowned.

"You're not okay." He shrugged.

"I'll manage, I promise." Phil nodded slightly.

"You sure? It's okay if you don't want to."

"Nah, I'm sure." Phil nodded.

"Four days."