Thirty Seven

This was definitely Dan's least favourite part of his day. Exercising. Yes, it balanced out his constant pizza binges and more, but it was still annoying. Yet, after he was done, he would feel very good about himself.

Except for his stupid hair. It always curled, which was rather annoying. He would only be an hour into exercising, and his hair would curl.

He didn't think it was bad, unless people saw. Then he just wanted to hide away. It looked so bad.

Dan got to the gym, hoping nobody had showed up. To his relief, there was only one girl, and she was on a treadmill focused on her phone.

Dan quickly began to work. He put on music and plugged in his earphones.

Two hours later, and three other people walked in. Dan decided that was enough, and walked to his bag. He dashed into the showers, and rinsed off. When he dried, he got dressed and looked into the mirror.

His fucking hair. It was too curly. But he couldn't straighten wet hair.

So, he delt with it and called a cab. He stayed away from people until it arrived. He felt good about spending three hours productivitly, but also hated how his hair curled.

He paid the woman driving, and stepped outside again. He practically ran into the building.

Phil was in the lounge, laptop sitting against his chest as he scrolled, probably through Tumblr.

"Hey Dan. How was it?"

"Good. Out of breath. Water." Dan grabbed a plastic bottle from the fridge, downing the contents in seconds.

"Careful of my clear radioactive liquid in the water bottle," Phil spoke. Dan rolled his eyes and Phil laughed.

"Thanks," he plopped down next to Phil. "How's life?"

"Boring."

"Same."

"Awe, you're hair is so cute."

"No it isn't. I'm waiting for it to dry so I can straighten it." Phil leaned against Dan, and flicked one of his curls.

"It's very cute, Danny. Why don't you leave it? Just for today?" Phil looked up at Dan, smiling softly. Dan blushed rather noticeably, and shrugged.

"O-okay I guess."