Forty Four

"Daniel Howell, do not fall asleep," Phil warned, playfully hitting the back of Dan's head. Dan groaned.

"But Philly," he whined. "I'm tired."

Phil chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"Well, you could have slept, but you insisted on straightening your hair."

"No, it's because somebody kept me up all night," he grumbled. "Stupid fucking YouTube."

"Don't think I didn't see you watching right along with me," Phil snorted. "Fine. You can take a short nap. But if we're late to the plane, I'll punch you."

"Was going to anyways," Dan retorted. His head leaned against Phil's shoulder with a smile on his face. "I love you."

"I love you too," Phil said.

Few minutes later, their flight was being called. Phil rushed Dan, making Dan groan.

Once on the flight, Dan grabbed Phil's hand. They were seating, people walking by to find their own seats.

"Phil, do you think we'll get our luggage back?"

"Yes," Phil replied. He gripped Dan's hand as well. He rubbed his thumb against Dan's knuckles gently.

"You sure? But what if we lose it?"

"No," Phil chuckled. "But that's okay."

"Yeah, as long as I don't lose you, I'm okay," Dan cheekily smiled. Phil rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah." Dan looked out the plane window and smiled at Phil's response.

"I can't wait for Japan. It's gonna be so fun," Dan babbled. He went on and on about how fun it would be to try the food and see all the stores. Which, of course, Phil knew they probably wouldn't eat much Japanese food.

"Dan," Phil suddenly said with a smirk. "Thought you were tired."

"Not anymore," Dan smiled. He looked out the window. "I'm too excited."

"I can tell," Phil giggled. "I am too. It's going to be a lot of fun."

"You know, this is a nice break. Let's just move to Japan."

"No. They won't be aloud to take my houseplants."

"You don't know that."

"I have Peej going over there to feed them."

"You mean water them."

"Feed. Dan, you need to be more considerate about my houseplants. They have feelings too, ya know." Phil put a hand against his chest, showing fake annoyance.

"I think you like those dumb plants more than you like me," Dan scoffed. He looked out the window, pulling his hand away from Phil's.

"Not true."

"Yeah huh. You're probably cheating with them."

"I would never!" Phil gasped. Dan rolled his eyes, and took a sip from the water bottle he had brought on, not making eye contact with Phil.

Phil leaned closer and whispered,

"Besides, I'd never fuck my plants."

That had Dan almost spit his water out, and started coughing.

"I hope you stick your dick in a Venus Fly Trap."

"That's not nice, Dan," Phil pouted. "Besides, you don't want that. You'd rather me stick my dick-"

"Philip Lester, don't finish that sentence."

"Just saying," he smiled. Phil glanced at him. He wished he could kiss Dan, but they didn't want too much PDA.

"Oh shut up, Phil."