Thirty Nine

Idk why, but I kept publishing this, and it kept going back as a draft- so I made it a new part-

__

It's just a quiet night at home. Dan had his head leaning against Phil's chest, arms wrapped tightly around his torso. His eyes had fluttered shut minutes ago, and he was bound to fall asleep like this.

"Dan?" Phil said quietly.

"Yeah?"

"Your hair is so cute."

"No it's not." Dan argued, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah huh." Dan rolled his eyes, and didn't reply. He was tired.

_____

The next morning, Dan stood from bed. Phil was waking as well, and Dan headed to the bathroom.

"Why do you straighten you hair?" Phil asked, gently running his hand through Dan's curls.

"Because my hair is naturally curly," Dan snapped, pushing his hands away. He frowned, looking at the straightener in Dan's hand.

"I like your hair."

"I hate it. I'll be out in a minute," Dan waved him off, and finishing up with his hair.

Phil was pouring himself cereal. Dan's cereal was out, as well as a bowl.

"You're using your own cereal?" He gasped, grabbing his own and pouring it.

"I'd never dream of stealing yours," Phil laughed, leaning against the counter. "So I um.. don't get mad."

"What did you do?" Dan asked, raising an eyebrow at Phil's change in attitude.

"We're flying out to Japan next week. I got us tickets," he squeezed his eyes shut. Dan's eyes widened.

"For real?"

"Yes?" He answered, opening one eye. Dan practically tackled him.

"Oh my god Phil, this is the best news I've had in years. How long are we staying?"

"Three weeks," Phil replied, laughing and trying not to drop his bowl. He set it down, and hugged Dan back.

"Fucking finally," Dan squeezed him tighter. "And you thought I'd be mad."

Phil laughed.

"Well, I don't see you celebrating when I suprise you by taking some of your cereal," Phil grinned. Dan rolled his eyes, kissing Phil for a moment.

He pulled away, but Phil brought him back closer. He felt Phil's lips rise into a smile.

"Dan," he breathed, pulling away. "I love you."

His eyes widened slightly. Phil hadn't said that since they got together. Aside from joking matters.

"I really, really love you." He looked up at Dan, looking for reassurance. Something that said the relationship wasn't one sided.

"I love you too, Philly," Dan pressed his lips to Phil's again. Phil pushed Dan against the wall, a hand resting on his cheek. Dan hesitantly wrapped his arms around Phil's neck.

It was getting heated, to say the least. Phil ground his hips against Dan's. Dan let out a gasp, head falling back against the wall. Phil took this as a sign to lead, rolling his hips forward again, and leaning up more to place a kiss on Dan's neck.

"P-Phil, not there. I'm too sensitive," he pulled Phil away from his neck, fingers lacing into his hair. He kissed Phil again, groaning onto his lips when Phil's hips bucked into his again.

"I'm going to give you a hickey," Phil whispered. Dan shivered visibly, but didn't protest.

Phil's lips went back to Dan's neck. Dan groaned at just that. Phil's hand palmed Dan gently, his lips working to find that one spot on his neck.

"Fuck," Dan's swear came out high pitched and drawn out. Phil smirked. He bit that spot gently.

The phone went off, but neither cared. They were too lost with one another to give a fuck. This was a whole new experience for the both of them. Dan, though he was bi, had never been with a guy. Phil was his first official boyfriend.

"Dan, tell me to stop at any point, alright?"

"Yeah," Dan breathed. "If I need you to I will."

Dan didn't tell Phil to stop one time.