Twelve

"Strap me up, daddy." Dan's voice  made Phil giggle. So today wasn't as bad as Dan thought once the pills kicked in.

"Got it," Phil told him, stepping away. Dan turned to look at his back, nodding in approval at his job.

"You ready?" Dan asked, fixing his flower crown. Phil nodded, and turned to the camera. He walked behind it, and pressed record, adjusting it to focus on Dan.

He walked, and smiled at the camera. The two boys went on about, preparing food and joking around.

Soon, Dan turned the camera off, and smiled. They enjoyed their treats, and laughed at how bad they looked. Yet, when Phil put one in his mouth, he couldn't believe how good it tasted.

"They turned out so good!" He spoke between bites, smiling at Dan. Dan returned it, eating a third one.

"They did," he agreed, closing his eyes. "I'm going to have a food orgasm."

"Dan! My innocent ears!" Phil exclaimed, covering his ears. Dan laughed, shrugging.

"Sorry," he laughed. "So, Pj's party in a month. What are we gonna bring?"

"How about a houseplant?"

"Of course," Dan rolled his eyes, beaming. "Who doesn't want fifty houseplants?"

"You."

"But I put up with yours," Dan responded, pointing at a small cactus in the corner of the counter. Phil shrugged.

"It looks perfect. I'm going to name him Striker." Dan's face paled, and Phil smirked.

"Phil, that's disgusting! That stupid fucking fan fiction will haunt me forever!" He yelled, dropping his food onto the counter.

"Good! Don't make fun of my houseplants."

"I wasn't!"

"Striker disagrees."

___

Okay. I read the Hat Fic.

FUCKING-

OKAY anyway.

I've been working on a Phan book that's like half texting fic half not. And I think it's pretty good. So when I'm done with it, I'll be putting it up. Which idk if I should finish it or put it up sooner. IDK.

And sorry for the lack of updates. Lol I've been not feeling well (mentally and physically) and I work too much in that book, even though nobody sees it lmao. So yeah. okay. Bye.