Chapter One

(Sakura's POV)

After I adjusted at Konoha Genin Academy, Ino and I fell head-over-heels at this mysterious and drop dead good-looking guy named Uchiha Sasuke. As I've said,he's mysterious and really handsome. He has black with a hint of dark blue hair and he's the last of the Uchiha line. I don't exactly know what happend to him but, I saw him at the hospital a few years ago when I hit my forehead hard on the kitchen counter. Sorry, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Sakura U-I mean Haruno. I have cherry blossom pink hair and emerald eyes. Kinda weird huh? My mom said that when she was pregnant with me, she fell ill and needed the cure right away or I might die along with her. Tsunade-sama looked for the cure and found it in the aid of the cherry blossom trees near the village. So she made some kind of drink that when mum drank it everyday, she got well and delivered me safely. So they named me after the cherry blossom trees. One morning, we got to spar with someone our age and Nara Shikamaru was battling Akimichi Choji. But Choji didn't want to battle his bestfriend. "What a weakling" Ino grumbled as she saw the match end in a matter of minutes. "Next off! Uchiha sasuke!"  Iruka-sensei yelled as he read out the names off the list. Of course, everyone squeeled in delight as we saw MY beloved Sasuke-kun step in front. "Go Sasuke-kun!" Ino and I yelled along with his other admirers. "Versus, Uzumaki Naruto!" Iruka-sensei called out. We all glanced at the yellow spike-y hair outsider boy at the back of the group who was ready to pound my Sasuke-kun to the grouund. 

Sakura-chan! No fool can destroy Sasuke-kun! Shanaro!

"I'm gonna show you who she should be looking at!" Naruto yelled, pointing at Sasuke with anger. "Forehead, he's reffering to you!" Ino nudged me with her elbow. "Pppfff! Keep dreaming, Naruto-kun" I whipered silently. They fought no longer that two minutes(or less) because Sasuke pinned him to the ground at that very moment. I could sense that Sasuke has experience something very traumatic. Hmmm... Anyway, after the battle, Sasuke didn't agree to make that peace gesture with Naruto and neither did Naruto want to. After school, I sat near the cherry blossom tree that my parents used to take me there and play with me. Then I saw both of them in very different situations. Sasuke had his hands tucked to his pockets, walking home silently while Naruto sat on the swing, very, ultimately lonely. 

Uchi Naru Sakura: Let the fool be, Sakura-chan

Sakura: He's so lonely...

Uchi Naru: Fine. Go. -_-

I started to walk towards Naruto, trying to surprise him from the back, my dress got tugged and pulled from behind, causing me to choke. "Kizashi! Not too hard!" I'd know that voice anywhere. "Oh, sorry, Sakura" It was my dad, Haruno Kizshi and my mom, Haruno Mebuki. They were really loud. Mom is very nitpicking and dad has no choice but to follow mom. "Don't go near him, Sakura. Whatever you do, dont. Go. Near. Him" Mom glared at Naruto. I felt really sorry for Naruto-kun but, there was one question that was puzzling me all night. 

Why do people avoid Uzumaki Naruto?

After dinner, I sat on my bed and began to thik about becoming a lot like Tsunade-sama. "Sakura-chan! Come here!" "Coming!" Oh boy. Is it that time already? As I hurried down the hall, I saw my mom tapping her feet in front of my shoes sprawling across the floor. "Sorry" I began to pick them up and head back to my room, daydreaming about Tsunade-sama and her accomplishments. 

Wow, Tsunade-sama is one of the  Three Legendary Shinobi or Densentsu no Sannin! She's even the best medic-nin in Konoha! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Hi guys! So my first SasuSaku book and I hope you like it! I'm kinda gonna include a bit of NaruSaku parts in the future chapters but it's still SasuSaku. You know what was Sasuke's deposit for Sakura to wait for him? A........... SOWEE! SPOILER GOT MUTED!