Chapter Seventeen

(A/N: Thanks for all the votes guys! Thanks a lot!! Jairo, it's SasuSaku not Sakurake)

~Sasuke's POV~

I woke up with pain at the back of my head. I groaned as I staggered to stand up and look around if Team Taka was safe or not. I looked around and I saw that I was in the same meadow where Sakura cast the light over us. I tried standing up, but immediately fell down because every part of me was numb. Great. When I finally managed to walk, I trudged towards, well, nowhere. Then I saw yet a familiar garden.

"Forehead, forehead!"

Shocked and confused at the same time, my jaw dropped. No, this couldn't be. I took several steps closer and leaned next to a tree for support. All I saw were kids snickering and taunting something from behind them. After a while, a jet-

Oh, hell no.

"Why are you crying?" the boy asked the obvious. 

"They're so mean t-to me.. I didn't do anything to them!" the girl replied. 

The boy had jet black hair like mine and the girl was a pinkette. Kami-sama, are you kidding me? 

"Is it about your forehead or your hair?"

"Great, you noticed. Now go away and start teasing me like they do."

"I think they're just jealous because you're unique. Plus, your hair isn't dyed!"

(A/N: Sasuke's as shocked as hell so I have to fill in for him... So sorry, Sasuke-kun!)

She looked up at him and wiped the tears from her face. She flashed him a smiled and so did he. "Uchiha Sasuke" 

"Haruno Sakura"

(A/N: Sasuke-kun's all well now. Continue, please!)

It all ended before I realized I was looking at the first time I saw her and made my first promise to a non-Uchiha. "You are such a lier" a voice rang out. I was here again in a world of white, with nothing inside. "Keeping promises you can't even fulfill" there it was again. This time, I turned around and saw myself inside a room. In front of me was a bed and there was a girl crying on the bed. She was holding a familiar frame and she held it closer to her chest.  She was crying like crazy and she stopped to stare at the frame again. "Why did you leave, Sasuke-kun? We could've worked together to avenge your family" 

Then I was out cold again.