Chapter Twelve

(Sakura's POV)

I wanted to get to know Suigetsu a bit more so I invited him to accompany me to the market. "Of course, Milady," he winked at me.  I've been an Akatsuki for a few months bow and I'm pretty much being a good guru than help kill shinobi. After traveling to the nearby market, I told Sui to buy a few things while I do the same. Actually, I was meeting up with someone else now, and I let Sui buy all the things I was supposed to buy myself. Meh, he can handle it. As soon as a stepped foot at te flower shop we agreed to meet up, the woman behind the counter's head shot up and stared at me. Well not a mean stare but a friendly examining stare. "Hello there miss," she smiled warmly. Believe it or not, I was pretty much at ease with her. "Umm, I'm here to meet-" "Aahhh yes, yes. Come, Young Miss isn't back yet so she told me I have to entertain you for a bit," the lady cut me off. She led me to a beautiful garden outside of the shop and let me sit near a cherry blossom tree. "Miss Sakura? I was staring at you a while ago because your hair is-" this time I cut her off by standing and picking up a sakura flower from the ground. I began to tell her about my 'legend' and when I finished, she was so shocked, she forgot to speak. "What's wrong Teri?" I asked. "Huh? Oh, it's just that-"

"That's enough, Teri-san. I'll talk"

I spun around and saw her wearing te same cloak from before. "I'll see you soon, Miss Sakura" Teri headed towards the flower shop, leaving me with her again.

"What do you mean there's still a-"