Chapter Nineteen

(Itachi's POV)

"Neh! Itachi-san! I won't be a monster!"

That was one of Sakura's well said lines before. I was once told that Sakura was the second pink haired Haruno, meaning, she possesed the Haruno blood line's own beast. It's not the regular nine-tailed beast thing but it finds weaknesses on a different scale. Before I left Konoha, I studied how strong their beast was.

"The Haruno Clan

The Haruno Clan is known for medics and nothing more. But Haruno Hamida,  the only pink haired Haruno was said to defeat her mortal enemy, Yuzama using the Haruno Beast. Hamida did not attack physically but attacked using an unknown genjutsu like physcological attack. Yuzama did not die directly bit died because of the said guilt attack. Suicide was the cause of his death. "

I closed the book once more and put it away. Ever since I knew about this, I never looked at Sakura the same again. I knew about this on her seventh birthday, coincidence? I think so. When I heard that Taka added a new member and Konoha's second best medic, I had a hunch that Sakura was Taka's new medic-nin. I paid attention to her performances and didn't even see any signs of change.. Until she revealed the beast. I stood up from my chair and walked towards the empty room, where Sakura was at. I knocked on the door twice and turned the knob. She was sleeping soundly, the book said that the jutsu could use up to almost all of your chakra, exhausting the user. I brushed a stray hair away from her face and stared at her intently. I chuckled softly. Uchiha boys are such heart breakers, I said to myself. And loners, I added. I must admit, I had a crush on pinky long ago because of her cheerfulness and all but when I see her and Sasuke, I would feel happiness, contentment and jealousy swirl around me. But newsflash, I was young and carefree back then. Remember when I talked to her a few times back? The girl who revived my childhood memories was Sakura's twin... I mean, cousin, Saki. Let's not talk about her. I walked away from Sakura and rushed off to somewhere. Yeah, you heard me. Somewhere.

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

Hello there!! Anyways, I just have to clarify that everything in this novel is FAN FICTION. Dome of the characters here are made by me. Like Saki Haruno (Sakura's twin cousin), Hamida Haruno (the first pinkette Haruno) and Yuzama...well...Uchiha... and you'll know more about their clan's history and well.... links in the past. Stay tuned!!

~yoshiuchihasan~