Chapter Fifteen

(Sakura's POV) 

"Sui-kun. I need some time alone. Go ahead to camp, I'll meet you there" I said grimly, turning my back from him. "Sakura-chan? You okay?" he held m shoulder. "Ye-yeah. Go, now" I walked towards the meadow in front of me. He nodded, and went on the way. I need to do this for real. I stepped out underneath the shadows of the trees and pulled out the cloak. Itachi-san.. I held it tightly, almost tearing it apart. I put the cloak on and snatched the kunai from my pockets, targeting the tree at the far end or the meadow. Time to show them who Haruno Sakura really is. I threw the kunai hard and it landed in the middle of the tree. Good. I looked from left to right to see if there was anyone around. None? Okay, good. I hit the ground with all my might, causing a huge crater to form. I hit it once again, making it go deeper. Then again, then again, then one last blow. I jumped up from the middle of the crater and retrieved the kunai which was a long way from where I was, in one sprint. I took it and ran back to the crater, hitting several trees and knocking them to the ground. 

Weak you say?

An involuntary laugh came out from my mouth as I looked at my gloves, now covered in chakra. Ooohh, this is gonna be fun, I thought to my self. I made a huge mess in the certain area, punishing myself because I was weak, dependent, and always remembering what I already lost. "What I lost? My heart! Towards those Uchiha boys who don't even give a damn about me!!" I yelled, destroying the whole place. This time, I was stopped by yelling voices behind me. I had a few cuts and wounds and blood was covering my fists and legs. I turned around and saw horror in the eyes of Karin, disbelief in Sui's, and shock in Jugo's. Turns out, I became the monster I was afraid I would be. I went out of control. I am a monster. I faced them with shock as I slapped out of my trance. I saw my bloody hands and limbs and all the damage I've done. I fell on my knees and stared down at the ground. A tear escaped from my watery eyes and only two words came out of my mouth. 

Help me

Then I felt the chakra rise up. It covered my body, causing my wounds to heal and my strength to replenish. It helped but it hurt after all the pain was gone. Confusion still stirred inside of me. 

Why did this happen?

How?

Who am I exactly?

Why am I like this? 

Am I really a monster?

Or am I the weak one?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry guys but I have to tell ya this. I will hit my plot to the climax!! You'll see that it 'takes two to Tango!' If Sasuke is strong, I'll prove that she can be strong too!! See ya!