Chapter Five

(Narrated)

Everyday Sakura-chan would meet up with Suigetsu-san to the tea shop. They grew really close to each other in time but Sakura couldn't help but think about Sasuke-kun and his promise. "Suigetsu, if your childhood friend promised you something really important, what would you do?" obviously, she was referring to Sasuke. "I'd wait for him. Childhood promises are really important, you know. I promised myself to-" "Suigetsu" a voice boomed from behind them. As they turned around, a tall shinobi with orange hair was standing right there. "Jugo?! What are you doing here?!" Suigetsu stood up and went up to the man. "Sasuke wants us back" Jugo whispered onto the ear of Sui. "Tell him that I'll be back in a couple of days. I've got unfinished business to attend to" Suigetsu walked away back to Sakura and sighed. "You okay, Suigetsu-san?" Sakura sipped her tea while popping up the question. "Sakura-chan, do you feel bored around here" Suigetsu turned to Jugo who was waiting at the doorway. I have to convince her now or else Sasuke will never recover! "Well, yeah. Most days, I spend my time in the hospital to help Shizune and Tsunade-sama with the injured shinobi. Why?" Why would Sui bring up a question like that? "I'd like you to come with me somewhere" Sui looked down at the table, fiddling with his cup. "Well, sure" she agreed.

That night, Sakura packed up her bag to go with Suigetsu. Around midnight, Sui and Jugo came around. She gathered all her stuff and took a last look on the framed picture on top of her desk. I'll be back. She climbed on the window and jumped towards them. "Let's go, Sui. We don't have much time left" Jugo suggested and both of them agreed.