Chapter Twenty Nine

(Sakura's POV)

Then he hugged me. His own heart beating against my own. It was when we were still young and still as innocent as doves. I wished that this will never end. He said something in my ear that made me cry like before. "I may not be happy in the village, I may not be able to be yours, I may not be able to get my revenge but all I can say is thank you... Haruno Sakura. For showing me what it feels like to love and to be loved. Thank you," then he broke down into tears while still engulfed in the embrace. "And I'm sorry, I left you theat night. And I'm sorry, I couldn't possibly left the village if my heart wasn't that darkened. To tell you the truth I-" "No... please... Stop all of this," I cut him off by stuttering at my own sentences. A split second later, he pulled away slowly and tucked a stray hair behind my ear. If this was a movie, I wished it didn't have to end.

"Sakura... I-"

~~~~~

YOLO YOU GUYS!!! I'm back from the Scrabble Tournament and guess what? Our school is the fourth placer!! At least, right? Anyway, it's a Tuesday and I'm doing this while doing my MAPEH assignment. Ugh. Anywho, how are you guys holdin'? I'm pretty sure you guys are bored and stuff and NOBODY SENT ME A FRICKIN' MESSAGE! C'mon, don't be shy. I won't bite, seriously. So, I didn't put a single disclaimer here but as far as I know, you know I'm not the owner of Naruto, right? Good. This chapter is dedicated to all of you guys for all of the amazing support and I have made a decision. Since, no one messaged me, I decided to delete this..

NO WAY HOZAY!!

You thought I would huh? Nope? Good... Oh, and I almost forgot. Saki here, yep, Saki Haruno, my fan-made character, has a little announcement for you and also Uchi.

Saki: Hello, people! So Yoshi here has a little surprise for you guys in her drafts... Ta da! A nice and decent novel/book/thingy that is made for the intention of helping heart-broken girls t relate to.

Me: Well, it was supposed to be a surprise....

Uchi Naru: And Yoshi has been yapping for almost the whole day now so, ta-ta and cheri-o!!

Me: Never knew they'd be this embarrassing.... Oh and bye!!! XD