Chapter Thirteeen

(Sakura's POV)

"What do you mean there's still one Uchiha?!" I yelled at her. "Oh, I don't know, why don't you ask her yourself?" she replied. She stepped out of the shadows, along with another ninja in a similar black cloak. "Itachi-san, be polite"

Nani?! Uchiha Itachi?!! Is she crazy? Of course I know he and Sasuke are the only ones left!!

I screamed like crazy inside of me, causing Uchi to faint. "Hn." That word! Does every Uchiha have to say that word? I snickered. "Uchiha.. Itachi. I know you" I looked up at him. He revealed himself completely now. "She said I had to talk. Then ask" he replied, not addressing me.  "Your brother made a promise to me. And when an Uchiha makes a promise, they have to fulfill it, am I right?" He stayed silent. After a brief while, he spoke up. "Yes. You are. To make him fulfill it, do everything to remind him.. In a different way" he smirked. "Arigato, Itachi-san" I bowed down a bit, showing my respect towards him.

After meeting up with Itachi and 'her' I went out to find Sui, who was once again, quarreling with the stall vendor of... yes, fish. I eavesdropped and listened to their conversation.

"What do you mean market prices have gone higher?!"

"But sir, this is the best we got and-"

"BEST?! YOU CALL THAT BEST?! I-"

I was trying so hard not to laugh but I knew where this was going. "Suigetsu-kun. C'mon, buy the fish already" I giggled. He sighed and narrowed his eyes at the market vendor, giving him an I'll-show-you-what-best-means stare. On the way back to Taka, we talked about a few things.  I was always nodding and adding a few words to whatever he said because I was busy recalling what Itachi-san said about Sasuke.