Chapter Fourteen

(Sasuke's POV)

I needed time on my own so I went to a near meadow to think. I mean, how the hell can you think with that bitch Karin massively flirting and annoying you?! I shook the horrible face from my memory and sat on the grass. Then it began again.

~~~~~

"Sasuke-kun... promise me!"

I had a choice: stayor not. But I already promised myself that I'll defeat Itachi so I can avengeourclan..

"Promise me!"

But I can't leave with her blabbering like that to the villagers. Somehow I must do something..

"Promise me that you'll come back for me, Sasuke-kun!!"

I was taken aback when she said that. But, she is the, you know... Argh! Get yourself together now! No time for that!

"Okay.. Sakura-chan. I will. Take this as a seal mark until I come back"

And I did what I've been longing to do... kiss her

~~~~

I snapped out of the trance because of the humming. I looked around but there was no one else but me. I swear I heard Mother's song. I must be going crazy or something.

Focus, Uchiha. Remember why you're here..

I was exploding with questions but I heeded the thought. To destroy Itachi. And to avenge our clan!

Use her to revive it in the process!

WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?!?

My own eyes widened at the thought. "I mean, seriously, who would fall in love with forehead girl?" I shook my head while letting out a chuckle. Lay down the grass and stared at the clouds for no reason. Then there it was again...