Chapter Sixteen

(Sasuke's POV)

From afar, I saw trees collapsing, and the earth was a bit shaking and there were little cracks near me. A fight, maybe? God, did Jugo erupt again? I ran towards the location but got stopped by the flood light. It took only a few seconds for the light to cover the whole area and I realized that even Jugo can't do anything like that. I saw Karin, Jugo and Sui shocked from something. "What happened here?" I asked, examining the deep crater formed in the middle of the once sparing area meadow. "S-s-s-sakur-a-chan..did this.." Jugo looked down at the ground and sighed. "I knew we shouldn't have trusted her! She's been trouble ever since she-" I cut her off. "Where'd she go?" I glanced at Suigetsu. "We don't know. When we walked home from the market, she was asking some weird questions about a childhood promise or something. Then when we were a this spot, she let me go ahead and I followed her.." he sat down near a tree and shook his head. 

HARUNO!? You have got to be kidding me! A weakling like-

Then a figure imerged from behind me, catching me off guard. "Sasuke-kun look out!" Karin warned. "Who're you calling weak, Uchiha?" a familiar voice threatened. "Sakura!" Sui go up and began to go after her. "Stay away from this Hozuki! It's between me and pretty boy over here" she snickered, still being enveloped by the shadows. As if she could read my mind, she took off her cloak of, wait, AN AKATSUKI CLOAK?! I am utterly confused now. "Oh this little thing? Don't worry, I'll show you" she hit the ground with her chakra filled fists. "This is for the promise that your brother never kept!" she hit me in the gut. I returned the blow by wounding her arm. As far as I know, this isn't Pinky. She's more powerful now but I never saw her train or anything. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, Uchiha boy... She has a secret" she stood straight and smirked. "But it would be awkward to say what it is in front of your team and the blood red diva. So let's go somewhere, okay?" she took a step forward and...