Chapter Twenty Seven

(Sakura's POV)

"I-I-I'm evil?" I stuttered, backing off while my wolf growled as he did the same. "I-I'm not sure but its fur.... and its eyes.... they resemble the darkness of the night," Hamida replied, obviously confused and scared at the same time. "Wrong, Hamida!" I was surprised because Chiyo corrected a sixteen year old- I mean sixteen thousand year old being. "Sakura's wolf reflects all the negative emotions, hardships and every single tear she shed alone. You in particular was bullied but you had parents who cared," she finished. "Well, excuuuuuuse me! I ain't perfect and I'm still sixteen, Gramma," Hamida folded her hands in front of her chest and scoffed. I chuckled lightly, causing them to look over to my direction. "You almost gave me a heart attack back there, Hamida-san!" she giggled as I recounted myself. Then the genjutsu faded. We were back in the forest, nothing more nothing less. "Oh, and Sakura-chan?" my head shot up and met Hamida's same emerald orbs. "Look to your right," I was confused at first but did it anyway.

At the end of the lake was the person who made my entire life both heaven and hell; the one who left me in a coma for two days; the one whom I loved from the bottom of my heart...

Sasuke Uchiha...