Chapter Twenty Four

(Sasuke's POV)

"So you better shut up and listen to me," I nodded as Yuzama continued to speak.

"As a child you have been a very bubbly and creative boy that didn't even care to read your clan's history, am I right?" I gulped then nodded as a light chuckle escaped from him.

"So you see, you and I are both the same, Sasuke. When I was a young lad I also broke the heart of a girl but she wasn't just any girl. She was the love of my life."

"Her name is Haruno Hamida,"

My eyes widened at the clan name. Haruno...

"I broke her heart by leaving her after she confessed her love for me. But she got revenge years later. We encountered each other in the same meadow Sakura released the same technique Hamida did. The Haruno Beast,"

"She showed me flashbacks of the first time we met, which was when I bought two cones of ice cream and gave one to her, and then the time where. I regretted the most. When I left the village. Then she talked to me without showing herself in a world of white where nothing else was to be seen,"

"But when I roamed around the earth as a celestial being or as you know as a spirit, I found the answer when I was guarding over you and your brother, Itachi. And everything has it's own reasons my boy. And I'm glad your heart wasn't completely darkened,"

~~~~

And now you knooowwwww!!!!

Let it- *clears throat* So how was the information from the resurrected Uchiha? Please comment about it, I won't blame you or if it's really critique, message me. So I kept a promise.... oh snap!! I just imagined a reader crying if I didn't fulfil my promise and they'd be like, "But you promised!!" I'm such a shipper. Anyway, I'll be writing Sakura's parts next and a big SasuSaku moment will come!! And by the way, I wrote this woth the use of my phone. I hope it'll come out good. Bye!!

-yoshiuchihasan-