Chapter Twenty Two

(Sakura's POV)

I closed my eyes as I relaxed and began to sing. 

"Sakura, sakura

Ya-yo-I-no so-ra-wa

Mi-wa-ta-su ka-gi-ri

Ka-su-mi-ka ku-mo-ka

Ni-o-i-zo i-zu-ru

I-za-ya

I-za-ya

Mi—ni—

Yu-ka-n

Ka-su-mi-ka ku-mo-ka

Ni-o-i-zo i-zu-ru

I-za-ya

I-za-ya

Mi—ni—

Yu-ka-n"

I felt my heart flutter and release all the butterflies that once scared me become the strength to carry on. I wasn't that girl who tried so hard to surpressed all her emotions and followed everyone withou question. I hid all my potential for too long that I didn't realize they were my talent. Itachi-san was right. Why would I want to be Saki that I'm also unique and quite better at somethings than her. I stood up, now in my normal form, held my necklace close to my heart and then stared back at the moon. 

Thank you... thank you so much...

I felt the cold wind against my face and as I turned to Itachi-san, he was standing there with a proud smile on his face. "Itachi-san, you go ahead. I have to stay and think for a while. Thank you, by the way," he nodded and was off. I looked over at the water of the crystal lake in front of me. "Sakura-chan," an all too familiar voice rang in my ears. I spun around and saw her. "Saki? What are you doing here?" my eyes widened at her sudden arrival. She walked closer to me, each step making her a lot intimidating than before. She stopped when she was close enough, handing me my bag. "Where did you get this?" my eyes widened yet again. "Don't ask. Anyway, I see you have matured well enough," she smirked. "Of course. And thank you for helping me," I smiled as she did the same. 

"Sakura, now that you smile and laugh you'll know why we're said to be twins,"

My eyes focused on her as she waved and disappeared into the forest. 

Saki-chan.... sayonara...