Chapter Twenty Eight

(Sakura's POV)

Sasuke Uchiha....

We were like on a staring contest, me against Mr. Cold-yet-Hot. In front of him was a man who looked a lot like him. "Oh him? That's the Yuzama I've been talking about," as Hamida said those words, the said man spoke to Sasuke but I couldn't make out what they were really talking about. In the blink of an eye, the people who were a long way from us were in front of me. Like 5 inches away from me. "Sakura," his voice wasn't cold but a bit in regret and a whole lot of sorrow. "S-Sasuke? W-W-What's wrong?" I answered.

This wasn't at all the Sasuke I knew. 

"N-Nothing at all... Sakura-chan," he emphasized the last words rather than answering the question. I took a step backward as he took one forward.

Snap out of it, Sasuke! This isn't you! Grunt, say your favourite word or something!

"You're creeping me out, Sasuke. What is going on?" this time, I hit my back against a tree. Stupid tree. Sasuke's body was inches away from me now, his hot breath making the heat rise up to my cheeks. "Sakura-chan... if I go back to Konoha, would I be happy?" he asked, his voice changed into his cold yet to be thawed voice. I wanted to say something but he stopped me from doing so by.....