Chapter Thirty-One

After the dust had settled, the Haruno household was not the same as before but somehow... a bit peaceful. Mebuki had less arguements with her daughter and seldom drank saki. Kizashi's opinions were nolonger left out and he was proud that his daughter matured during the period (no, not that one) where she was to make her own descision.

Everyone was glad to have their Sakura back and she returned the favor. However, they did not know that their cherry blossom had withered and was not the same as before.

"Tsunade-sama?"

"Oh, Sakura... What's wrong? You okay?"

The pink hair medical-nin's aura changed as she began opening up. "I would like you to train me... Tsunade-sama. Many times have I shown my comrades I am weak. I don't want to be one anymore."

And so, their training began the night after. Sakura made this training kept secrat for some reason we do not know about. Nonetheless, Tsunade sealed her lips and said nothing to a soul. Sakura trained hard and was able to defeat Tsunade in a span of three months. It was long run but the Hokage was proud of her great improvement.

"Sakura-chan!"

"Hai, Tsunade-sensei!"

"I now appoint you as the head of the medical troup out front!"

"HAI!"

~~~~~~~~~

"Oi, Sakura-chan! Over here!" An annoyed Shikamaru ushered her to their spot in the new restaurant. Sakurasmiled as she walked up to her friends, jaws droppingevery time she passed. "Good eveing, guys! I hope I was not that late. Was I?" she asked with utmost espect and curtsey. This was one of the things baffled the group.

"Don't go on Rock Lee mode on us, Sak..." Ino sweatdropped as she just smiled. "Good evening, everyone. It seems I am late." Everyone darted their eyes to Sai who was wearing a nice and decent white shirt and black pants. "What took Mr. Early-Bird so long?" yelled a practically bored Choji, sounding hungry. "anyway, where's the couple?" Sakura looked around for the only pair that was missing. At the second their heads were poking in every direction, Hinata and Naruto barged in and nearly broke the door of the restaurant. What really surprised them is that they came in hand in hand was practically sweating even though it was a bit cold outside.

When the two finally made it to their table, they were all on smug smiles as if they knew what caused the two to be late. "Uh, guys?" the blonde asked in utter confusion. "What happened to the two of you huh?" they all said in unison minus the robot-like Sai. "W-What? N-Nothing happened between us!" Hinata stuttered though she became as red as a tomato. "Then why were you both holding hands?" Ino said through her smug smile. "Oh that! Well I'm happy to say that Hinata-chan is now officially my girlfriend!" And with that, Naruto crashed his lips to hers. There was a chorrus of cheers from the girls and smiles of congratulaions from the boys.

[The people present in the restaurant are Choji, Shikamaru, Neji, Tenten, Ino, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata and Sai. Just so you know, NEJI IS STILL ALIVE HERE] As they chatted about the new relationship that blossomed in their circle of friendship, Sakura began to pair them with each other.

Shikamaru with Ino

Tenten with Neji 

Hinata with Naruto

She was only left with three players--erm, people. Herself, Sai and Choji. Better not mess with what's left, she thought. As the food was served, they all noticed how energized and unusually talkative Sai had been. He and Sakura were usually quiet around each other but now? The total opposite. Sai then whispered something to her ear and she giggled like a little girl. Right then and there, the other girls squealed a Sai's development. "Eh? What's wrong?" the medical-nin said out loud. "Ehehehe! Sai-kun's really smooth, right girls~?" Insert the fangirls' high-five hear, reader-chan. Sakura turned to him and saw him smiling as if shooting them a quiet message;

I'M GOING TO KILL YOU

As the night proggressed and they all enjoyed themselves, a shadow was watching Konoha and the love of his life, slip away by his hands and to someone with the same features as him long ago...

~~~

Hello dear readers! I'm so sorry not being able to be active for a long time and I hope you forgive me. I already had this in the drafts weeks ago but got caught up with school work. And have any of you watched Big Hero 6? If you did and would like some links for the Hamada Brothers x reader sories, comment, shoot me a message or visit my profile and I'lll reply ASAP. Thank you for reading~!