Chapter Eighteen

(Sasuke's POV)

Then it all ended. I woke up to the tone of Karin's high pitched voice. "Sasuke-kun! Can! You! Hear! ME?!" she emphasized the last freakin' word. I sat up immediately, trying to get away from her. "Sasuke! We found her!" Jugo exclaimed. "Leave her be, Jugo! We don't need a medic-nin anymore! Her use was to heal not to injure or group leader!" she bolted. I put my left hand over her shoulder and acted all smug towards her. "You're right, Karin" I smirked. 

(A/N: Time skip. *almost spits at Karin* Sorry, red, I was disgusted by your presence) 

We reached a big old tree and there she was kneeling down. "K-K-Kami-sama...please..." she sobbed. "He suffered too much.... Itachi-san..." I was taken aback. I pushed KArin to the side lines, making her yelp in pain. "Where did you meet him?!" I yelled."Where!?" Then she turned to me with teary eyes, gasping at my position with Karin. 

"Lier, I'm sorry.. But you were the one who promised....not me... Meet me and Itachi-sama where we vowed. I hope you still remember....." 

Then she collapsed. My eyes widened, the others did the same. Then she disappeared into the same light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's a bit short. I kept on crying because of an anime....Watch it... It's my sorry gift.