Chapter Six

(Sakura's POV)

As we were walking through the forest, Jugo broke the silence with his honest nature. "Sakura, do you know how to cure something like an anger management problem?" he smirked. "Yeah, it's kinda easy. I usually hit Naruto-kun when I'm mad" I smiled back, recalling the many times I did. "Then, can you-" "Jugo! Remember!" Sui flapped his hands up and down like Naruto-kun.

Uchi Naru: What is wrong with you, Sakura?! Always with Naruto-kun! Shanaroo! *mentally hits my head*

Sakura: Ow! What's wrong with that?!

"We're here" Jugo nodded and turned to Suigetsu. As he pulled a curtain of grass/leaves, I saw a small base. As I followed them, I saw a red head come out of one of the tents. "Finally! Did you get the medic-nin to heal him?" then I realized, they wanted me to heal Sasuke-kun. He wanted me to kill the red-head in order to prove I was wothy for him. But I don't remember the boys with Sasuke and Karin. "Karin, this is the one" Jugo scooted over and exposed me for the red-head to see. "YOU?!" the so-called Karin yelled. "What, Karin?" Sui glanced at me and then at Karin. "I'll talk about her later, this way" she sighed and led me into the tent. As I entered the large tent, I was shocked to see a harshly injured Sasuke. "Sasuke-kun?!" I quickly took a look at his wounds. It was poorly bandaged, causing the wounds to worsen. "Who bandaged you? It made your condition worse!" I then heard Karin cough. " You did?! That makes sense" I stood up, and ran to the forest. Minutes later, I came back with some rare ingredients to help Sasuke recover. "Jugo-san, could you please boil some water?" he nodded and turned to Sui, signaling him to help Jugo. As I re-bandaged his wounds, I remembered the time when I cut my precious hair for Naruto-kun and sasuke-kun. But now, I'm wondering if he remembers that or his vengeance brain washed him. After attending him, I whispered something in his ear.