Chapter Eight

That voice was no other that Gradma Chiyo. The day Sakura almost died because of Sasori, Chiyo healed Sakura, causing her to weaken. That day, Chiyo sacrificed her life to save Gaara. Chiyo was like Sakura's long-lost grandmother. She and Sakura were very close. But she died with her head held high because the day she died, she fulfilled her mission to protect Master Gaara. But Chiyo's legacy didn't stop there. Every time Sakura would doubt about her decisions, she'd whisper something in Sakura's ear and help her decide. Chiyo... Tears fell down her cheeks as she remembered the good times she's spent with her. "I gotta stay strong" she looked up at the sky and noticed that it was getting dark. She quickly grabbed her towel, dried herself, changed and hurried towards Team Taka. As she puts her stuff inside her bag-which was in Karin's tent because Sakura and Karin are now tent mates-she took out a medical bottle and a spoon and headed to Sasuke's tent. Everyone except Sasuke and her were at a nearby village, buying essential needs. She carefully brushed the stray hair out of Sasuke's forehead, causing him to twitch. Her eyes widened in surprise, Sasuke is finally awake! Sasuke moaned a bit and then finally opened his eyelids. "Sasuke-kun? Can you hear me?" she shook him lightly. Sasuke's vision was a bit blurry and all he saw was Sakura's pink hair. As if on cue, Sui and the others came along. "Oh! My Sasuke-kun!!" Karin squealed, pushing Sakura out of the way. "Well, I guess my work here is done. Sui, I'll be coming here every other day. Make sure you buy the food sold in the village. Do NOT eat what Karin cooks" I reminded Sui and Jugo. "I'll make sure of that" Jugo grinned. "I better get going. I need to be at home before dinner" I waved and gathered all of her things. She hurried back to Konoha, not knowing about what Sasuke first spoke when he woke up.