Chapter Twenty One

(Itachi's POV)

After the little meeting with Tsunade, I went back to the Uchiha base and checked on Sakura. I slowly opened the door and saw her sitting at the edge of the bed, looking pale and confused. "Sakura-chan.. you're awake," I spat out the obvious.  "W-What? Where am I?" she rubbed the back of her head and turned to look around. "You're in the Uchiha base, Sakura. No need to worry," I grinned at her expression. She looked unsure about being in here but, eh. "You hungry?" I asked, sitting right next to her. "Yeah. I want ramen," she pouted just like before in her childish whine and all. "Then come," I led her to the round table room and transformed into a normal looking shinobi with my remaining chakra. She staggered to do the same but managed to change into a little girl. She looked a lot like Saki.

(Since someone was curious what Saki Haruno looked like... I'll describe)

Sakura had Saki's blonde hair and icy blue eyes. She was wearing her signature red dress and her hair was in their usual style with blue ribbons to hold it up. Saki was known as the most beautiful girl in the village but I chose to call her a creepy doll. "Hey! Why did I turn into a kid Saki?!" she wailed, sounding like one. "I think you don't have enough chakra... besides, you look cute," she blushed at the complement, nodding in embarrassment. "Come one. There's a ramen store near by." We walked towards the town and reached  Nikashima Ramen. "Oy, Nameko!" the man running the place waved at me. Huh, guess I look like Saki's nee-san. I held Saki- I mean Sakura's hand and winked at her, hoping she'd get my point. She nodded and winked back as we made our way to the ramen store. "How are things going on the battle grounds?" he asked. "Crazy," I said as Sakura's stomach growled. "Hungry, aren't you, umm?" "I'm Yuno! I come in peace!" she giggled at her childish remark. In return, so did I. It had been a long time since I've encountered much foolishness. After we ate the ramen, I paid and led her to a nice relaxing walk to the forest. We were still in our transformation though. "Itachi-san. I really like being like Saki. It makes me feel like part of the village. I'm the only one who has pink hair there, you know," she said with a sigh as we reached the cherry blossom trees. "Why do you want to become like her besides that, Sakura?" I teased a bit, sitting near the lake. She held on the opposite side of the cherry blossom tree and her eyes soften at my little joke.

She and Sasuke are exact opposites.

I chuckled lightly and Sakura just stood there with the same expression on her beautiful face. "That's the main reason. second she's pretty and everyone adores her. She'd captivate Sasuke with just one glance. And of course, she can sing," she slumped down the tree and gazed at the moon. "Well, can't you sing?" I asked. I never heard her sing but Sasuke says that when she hums, the heavens open. So how much more if she actually sings?! "I don't know about that..." she shrugged and began to hum her favourite song. We sat there quietly and didn't say a single word, only Sakura's hum filled the air. She did look like Saki but her voice was the same only a tad (Okay, fine. A LOT) cuter. A few minutes later, we were back to normal but this time,she wasn't humming. She was actually singing..