Chapter Twenty Three

(Sasuke's POV)

"Mother? Why do people get married?" I ran towards my 

"Sasuke? Is that you? Why all of a sudden you're talking about love?" she giggled at my change.

"Well you see there's this... Just answer the question, please?" I rubbed the back of my head in embarrassment. 

That was close.

"Okay, okay. It's because they found what they needed."

"But Mama, we can work on our own too have food, shelter and clothing!"

"No sweetie. You'll have to figure what they needed when you grow older," she patted my head and handed me a cookie. I nodded and proceeded to play with her.

~~~

Then it all hit me. I needed something but I couldn't make it out what it exactly was. My heart was filled fil hatred and vengeance but it was somehow empty. Very empty. 

"Sasuke? Sasuke!" I heard a voice calling me in the middle of the night. I walked out of my tent and walked towards the direction of the voice. There it was again, calling me as if I knew it the same. I reached a lake near the cherry blossom trees and felt a tap on the shoulder. I turned around and was shocked to see another old-fashioned version of me. He was as shocked as I am but still remained calm as if I was someone he knew pesonally. 

Who is this guy?

He cleared his throat and began to speak. "Sasuke, I'm your ancestor Yuzama Uchiha," he smiled as he walked around me, judging me up and down. "What do you want, oh dear ancestor," I replied sarcastically. "To tell you about your destiny and what your dear mother would've told you when she was alive," My eyes widened at the mention of her. "Now listen carefully, Sasuke. I'm going to tell you everything,"

~~~~

Cliffhanger! Yay! I got good grades and next Friday, the scrabble team's going for a match. Wish me luck and more chappies for you guys!

Remember, vote, comment, and add to your library! ~yoshiuchihasan~