Chapter 1

(Alek's P.O.V)
"Well guys, I'm ImmortalHD and see you all later" I said and finished my video for my single player series. I'm a youtuber, about 700,00 subscribers and there like family to me. I yawned and laid on my bed. Guess I should tell you about myself. My names Aleks Vitally Marchant and I'm 19. I'm fully gay, no girls, vaginas creep me out. My hair is brown and flippy along with my eyes and I'm kinda short. I don't have any friends cause I'm considered a 'nerd' and nobody wants to look like a loser. I love video games and food. I guess that's really it, I'm not an interesting person. I curled up in my blankets, sighing and fell asleep.
(Timeskip)
I woke up to a door slamming open. Oh shit, is there a robber?! I grabbed a pistol from under my bed and quickly loaded it. Quickly, but quietly, I snuck down the stairs and this was not a sight I expected to see. It was a guy with jet black hair and glasses. He was screaming and the weirdest part was that he was under a guy who looked like he was gonna scratch his eyeballs out. I acted quickly and tackled the guy on top. We rolled and he ended on top of me. I got a good look at him and he was...rotting? I screamed and a knife went through the guys head. I rolled the dead body off of me.
"Your a murderer!" I yelled and held out my gun. He dropped the knife and put his hands up.
"Homie, calm down. I don't know what this is but he was already dead" he said. I looked at the body and back to him while slowly lowering my gun
"Zombie? That isn't possible" I said and put my gun in my back pocket.
"That's what I thought. We need to get out of here" he said and started grabbing food.
"Who said 'we'? I don't know you" I said.
"Who cares, you'll die alone. You can get to know me along the way, for starters my name is Eddie." He said.
"Whatever, my names Aleks." I sighed and threw him a duffle bag. He continued to pack stuff and I helped.
Soon we were done, we packed medicine, food and weapons, which isn't much cause I don't like guns.
"Let's go," Eddie said. I stopped him and he looked at me confused. I looked outside and seen it was nighttime and lots of walkers (I'm calling them that, go walking dead!).
"We can't leave now, to risky. We're sleeping here tonight" I said and went upstairs. Eddie dropped the bags and followed me. I made a bed on the floor and when I was finished Eddie climbed in it.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Sleeping" he replied plainly.
"Umm, no. Even though I don't know you, guests get bed" I said.
"Well I kinda barged in your house. Either I get this or we both sleep on the bed." He argued. I sighed and climbed in the blankets and patted the spot next to me. He got in and I turned on my side.
"Btw, I cuddle in my sleep" he said and pulled me to him so we were spooning. I could pretty much hear the smile in his voice. I blushed and decided to play along and turn around. I cuddled into his chest and I was out like a light.