Chapter 29

(Alek's P.O.V)

Ze, chilled, Gassy, Spoon... Why are they here? Why are they beaten to a bloody pulp? Why is this happening? Why them?

"Oh my god.." Eddie whispered, terrified.

"What's wrong guys?" Kevin asked, confused at our paled faces.

"T-there our friends" Eddie said, running up to chilled first. We checked all their pulses, knowing there all still alive.

"What happened to them?" I asked Kevin.

"We don't know. We will find out when they wake up" he said, bringing two chairs into the room.

"Wait, can you go and get James and Seamus too... They know them" Eddie said, sitting in a chair. Kevin nodded and left the room. Instead of sitting in the chair next to Eddie I sat on his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist and hugging him tightly. He hugged me back just as tightly as I let my tears slowly fall down my face.

I heard a door open and looked up to see a very confused James and Seamus. They looked at the beds filled with our friends and they stood there in shock.

"What happened?" James asked. I shrugged and wiped my tears. James sat down and Seamus sat cross legged on his lap.

"What the hell..." Seamus whispered, snuggling into James chest. James wrapped his arms around Seamus and it was quiet...

(Timeskip)

I woke up on Eddie's chest, in the same position as before. Everyone was still asleep so I quietly got off of Eddie's lap and walked over to Ze. I felt his forehead and could tell he has a fever. I looked for pills in drawers and cabinets but found none. I opened the door and walked outside the room, looking for someone to ask where some pills were. I seen Steven balancing food on both his hands with Kevin behind him.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I asked, my voice gravely.

"Bring all you dicks food. Now help us" Kevin said. I took two plates of the food off their hands and went back to the room. Still, nobody was awake so Steven and Kevin left me to wake the up while they went and got medicine.

"Eddie, baby, wake up" I slightly shook him. He groaned and opened one eye, glaring at me.

"I got you food" I said and he opened both eyes and smiled, kissing me and eating. I cuffed my hands around Seamus's ear and screamed as loud as I could.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP" I screamed and hurriedly crawled away. Seamus fell off of James lap and James growled at me before picking Seamus back up.

"Fucking asshole" Seamus growled before eating.

"Geez, s-scream l-loud enough?" I heard a weak voice. I looked over and seen Chilled was awake. I smiled and went to hug him.

"What happened to you guys?!" James asked.

"Let him be actually able to talk before interrogating him. Here, eat" Steven said, walking into the room handing chilled food. He slowly ate, his hands shaking.

"Here, let me help you" I said, sitting next to his bed and feeding him. He gave me an appreciated look and chewed.

After while chilled was able to talk normally and sit up with limited pain.

"Now will you tell us what happened?" I asked. Chilled nodded.

"Well, first off. We left the gas station after we had a break in and realized it wasn't safe. We left, found a working car and went apparently the same way you guys did. We made it to small town and we made base in a small house. We set up traps everywhere, thanks to Ze. We had stayed there about a week and we got attacked except not by walkers. It was other humans. They took our guns and food and left us for dead after beating us with every inch of our life. Apparently, these guys a few hours after came, looking for supplies as well and helped us. Now here we are" chilled said, taking Ze's hand in his. "Will he wake up?" Chilled asked, afraid.

"Yeah, they all should be waking up soon. Either today or tomorrow. Anyways, how many guys were there. Should we be afraid?" Kevin asked.

"No, they outnumbered us by about 4 people but they were all weak and skinny. The most they had were pistols." Chilled said, swinging his feet over the edge of the bed.

"Nuh uh, lay back down. Your still injured" Steven said, pushing him back down gently. Chilled grunted in response and turned to Ze. He kissed his cheek and turned towards us.

"You can leave now. I'm gonna try to sleep." Chilled said, tears in his eyes. I gave him a hug, surprising him.

"It's ok to cry." I whispered, feeling my shirt get wet directly after.

"I'm sorry" he whispered after a few moments.

"Don't be, you didn't do anything" I said and motioned for everyone to leave. "We will check up on you guys in a while".

"I hope they will be alright" James said.

"Me too" me and Eddie said at the same time.

"They will be. But something weird happened today. Dex came and said the Mayor would like to speak to Aleks and Eddie..."