Chapter 21

(Eddies P.O.V)

"Aleks! Where are you?!" I called. It's been a fucking hour and he still hasn't showed up. I'm starting to get worried, like what if he got hurt?

"I found something Eddie!" Jordan yelled and held up a piece of paper. I ran up to him and took it. Tears formed in my eyes as I read it and the guys circled around me and read it over my shoulder. Tears streamed down my face as I walked away from everyone.

"Eddie.." James reached out to me but I shoved him.

"Leave me alone, please" I pleaded and walked away. I walked into the semi and sat down on the blankets. I read the note over and over again, not believing what I was seeing.

'I'm so sorry. I don't want to hurt you guys and I'm not coming with you. I'm long gone by now so don't try and find me. Eddie, I love you so much. Your my everything and that's why I have to go. I don't want to hurt you. I love you, don't forget that. I mean it. I love you with every fiber in my being and I beg for your forgiveness. Please leave without me. Bye guys and, we'll survive doesn't include me'.

"Why! Why him!" I screamed. I knew the guys could hear me but no shits were given. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up.

"We have to go Eddie" James sat next to me. I shook my head. "there's no way we can find him. He left a hour ago, he's long gone and there's miles of woods".

"We are not leaving him!" I yelled angrily. I furiously wiped the tears away but they clouded my vision anyway. "Leave without me then. I'm gonna find him".

"I-I'll talk to the guys" he mumbled and left.

'Ill find you Aleks. Even if I die trying'