Chapter 27

(Eddie's P.O.V)

I woke up, bouncing? I opened one eye and seen Aleks bouncing on the bed to get me up.

"Eddie, Eddie baby get up!" He said excitedly. I groaned as he sat me up and pecked my cheek.

"I wanna look around town" he said and smiled innocently, but he was anything but innocent. Nobody wakes a man up from his sleep. I groaned again as I got out of the bed and stretched. Aleks pulled me out the door and I didn't even get to do my hair.

"Where are the guys?" I asked as he began to walk again.

"Already looking around town. I was gonna wait till you woke up but my mind said fuck it" he smiled and I pecked his cheek.

"Your adorable" I said and held his hand. He gave my hand a gentle squeeze and walked over to Kevin and Steven.

"Hey guys" Kevin said, walking with us. "Want a tour?". Aleks nodded and they took off, pulling us with them. We stopped in front of a stone building that had people walking in and out.

"This is the cafeteria if you guys get hungry" Steven said right when both of our stomachs growled. Kevin chuckled and pulled us inside. It was exactly like a giant cafeteria, there were people handing out food from the counters and people got to make their own salad. They led us to the counters and a lady showed us the variety of food.

"What do you guys want?" Kevin asked, handing us each a plate. We stayed silent and stared at the piles of food with watering mouths.

Kevin and Steven piled food onto our plates, telling us how good it is and what it is. We made our way to an empty table and dug in. Holy shit, this food was amazing. I moaned in delight. Kevin muffled a laugh and looked at Aleks. Aleks gave me a lustful stare and winked.

"I bet I can make him moan like that" Aleks said, smirking as Kevin and Steven bursted in a fit of giggles. I blushed deeply and finished my food, along with everyone else. Kevin and Steven led us outside.

"These are all building were people stay and this is where the guy who runs the place lives, along with his co-worker, who is Dex" Steven said.

"Next" Kevin said and moved forward.

"Here's where you can get a new set of clothes or get yours washed. Don't be shy about getting new ones, we have plenty of jeans and shit" Kevin said and pointed to the building that smelled of detergent.

"And by the looks of it, you two need new clothes so let's go" Steven said and dragged us in.

(Timeskip)

We got showed the rest of the buildings. We met up with the guys on top of the walls and since we knew how to use guns, we got a job to protect the walls. So we basically sit on top of the buildings and walls, shooting down zombies all day. We all got partners and of course everyone got their lover. Kevin and Steven made sure of that.

We still never got to meet the Mayor, which I learned everyone called him that. All day Aleks was extra careful to keep his bite covered but we would soon learn we weren't careful enough...