Chapter 15

(Seamus P.O.V)

The car came to a stop as we ran out of gas. I groaned and got out of the car. We were in the middle of the highway with scattered crashed cars everywhere. This is very dangerous but we can get gas easily.

"Ok, we can get gas, b how do we get through the cars?" I asked the guys as they got out too.

"Maybe move them. Or just go around, ah shit!" James yelled as a walked from under the car grabbed his foot. Eddie quickly shot an arrow through it and it let go.

"We gotta keep our voices down in case of herds. Aleks, you go on top of that semi and keep watch." Eddie said. Aleks nodded and made his way up with his gun.

"Seamus take the gas tube in the car. James, help me look for more gas tubes" Eddie said and started searching cars. I grabbed the tube and a gas can and made my way to the first car. I had trouble getting the rusty cap open but I managed. I stuck the tube in and sucked on it till I started to taste gas. I hurriedly put it in the gas can and coughed.

"Eww, this shit is nasty" I mumbled to myself.

"Doesn't gas kill brain cells?" James asked.

"Yea"

"Oh, I used to sniff a lot of gas when I was little" he joked. We all started laughing our asses off and I fell to the pavement.

"Everything makes sense now" Eddie said and stopped his giggle fit. "Ah shit!" Eddie screamed. I rushed to his side and a walker was pulling him into the car, trying to bite his arm off. I shoved a knife through its head and Eddie fell to the ground.

"Dude, wow. Fucking aye. They have a strong grip" he said and rubbed his wrist. I helped him up and Aleks gave him a worried look.

(Alek's P.O.V)

I wish he would be more careful. It's funny to think I fell in love with a complete stranger. I don't even know his backround, he could be a murderer for all I know, but love is love, right? Anyways, it's starting to get boring up here, might as well get some work done. I grabbed my two guns from my back pockets and started taking them apart. I care fully unloaded them and started cleaning them. I started quietly singing.

"Cause all of me, loves, all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections." I sang. I looked up and seen a herd of zombies coming towards us. Oh shit.

"Guys, herds coming!" I yelled. There's no point in being quiet, there coming this way anyway.

"Where the hell do we hide!" Eddie yelled. Seamus called for us as he jumped and pointed to the woods. I was about to jump from the semi but Eddie, James, and Seamus were already gone and the horde was almost here. I climbed down and hid under a car. I saw feet pass me and a few zombies try to find me but nonetheless I was safe. After half an hour the horde passed and I was able to get out from under the car. Little did I know that a crawler was on the other side of where I was getting out. It grabbed me and viciously bit into my arm. I screamed in pain and shoved a knife through its head. I rolled out from under the car and leaned against it. I held my arm and screamed.

"No! No!" I punched the car door and my hand got bruised. Fuck! I can't die like this, I need Eddie. I can't leave him! Fuck fuck fuck. I wonder how long it is before you turn. God, this is gonna be painful. Do I tell the guys? No, they'll kill me for sure. So much for 'we'll survive'. More like 'we'll die'...