Chapter 23

(Eddies P.O.V)

I've been waiting for awhile. Me and the guys have already packed up everything and now we were cleaning the guns which we were nearly finished with. I hummed to myself as I put the gun back together and laid back on the car hood. I heard a sudden whistle and I ignored it, thinking it was a bird or something. I slowly closed my eyes and relaxed.

"Hey, fucker get up. There here" James said and pushed me off the car. I growled at him as I went tumbling onto the bloody concrete. I stood up, flipped him off, and wiped invisible dirt off my wrinkled clothes.

I looked over to see an maybe Asian guy and his short, cute friend. I don't mean cute like I would date him but like I want to pinch his cheeks and hug him so tight he would pop.

"Hey, are you Eddie?" The Asian one asked.

"Yeah and I'm guessing your Kevin?" I asked, his deep, smooth voice gave it away.

"Yup, and this is Steven. Let's go before it gets dark out." he said and looked in the sky, seeing there's only a few hours left of daylight.

"So the rest of us don't get a introduction?!" James playfully growled.

"Um sorry. That's James, he's an asshole. Seamus, the sarcastic asshole. Dan, new guy. Jordan, the eye catcher" I said pointing to each of them and winking at Jordan. Jordan blushed and glanced at Dan before glaring at me.

"Good to know, all I have to say is that Stevens mine" Kevin playfully punched Stevens shoulder but I could tell it meant more to Steven than he was showing.

"So what's this place like?" I asked.

"It's beautiful. There's tons of fruit trees and and a river. It's mostly guarded with 10 feet walls and buildings. We have people stay in apartments and it's 99.99% safe. It's all thanks to the leader, no one has seen him but his co-worker goes around and checks on people. I trust him, I trust all of them. We have sick, old, young, and parents. You will fit in nicely, I promise" Stevens smile grew brightly as he rambled on about it. Well I'm glad to hear it's a good place but what I want to hear most is that Aleks is ok....