Chapter 6

(Eddie's P.O.V)

I woke up with Aleks staring at me. He was extremely close to my face and he blushed. He pulled back quickly but I pulled him back and kissed him. He instantly kissed back and I licked his bottom lip. He let me in and I explored his mouth. I found his tongue soon after and played for dominance. I won and I slowly moved down to his neck. He let out a long moan as I found his sweet spot.

"Eddie, s-stop. Your g-gonna leave a m-mark" he whined.

"Good, they'll know tour mine. I see James looking at you funny" I teased and made my mark. He was blushing like crazy when I pulled away.

"That was a great way to wake up" he mumbled and hugged me.

"Hey Aleks?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"I love you" I whispered and nibble on his ear. He laughed and pushed me gently.

"I love you too, weirdo" he said and kissed me gently. We pulled away and got dressed. We left and walked into the kitchen. Monica was cooking us food on an open fire place.

"How do you guys like your eggs?" She asked and giggled.

"Wow, this is amazing. Haven't seen food like this in like 3 days." Aleks said and took the plate out her hands.

"Thank you, forget about Aleks. He doesn't have manners" I said and glared at him. He shrugged and continued to stuff his face full. I ate slowly and when I finished, I did dishes in the water that they got from the river.

"Oh, thanks Eddie. Didn't have to do that" Jordan slurred, still tired.

"You fed us and gave us a home. The least I could do" I said and put the rest of the dishes away. I seen Monica walk inside with buckets of milk.

"Wow, you guys have a farm?" Aleks asked.

"Yeah we dern sure do. Chickens and cows." Jordan said, faking a country accent. I giggled.

"Well, anything I can do?" I asked.

"Well, your friends, Seamus and James are outside with the chickens, feeding them. If you could get the eggs it would be helpful" Monica said and poured the milk into jugs.

"Ok, come on Aleks." I said and pulled him by his wrist. We walked, hand in hand to the chicken coop. "I wonder we

Here James and Seamus are" I mumbled and let go of Aleks hand. I swear I heard him whimper. I started gathering chicken eggs with Aleks.

"Ow fuck! Stupid chicken" Aleks growled. I giggled at him.

"Watch" I said "hey there. It's ok, I'm friendly" I said in a sweet voice to the chicken. I slowly reached my hand in and she let me grab the egg.

"How did you do that?" He asked, stunned.

"I'm good with animals" I shrugged and grabbed the last few. "I still haven't seen James and Seamus."

"I found them" Aleks said and pointed to the side of the house. They were slowly leaning in and staring into eachothers eyes. I handed Aleks a rotten egg and snuck up behind James while Aleks went behind Seamus. We cracked the eggs on there heads. We ran while James yelled.

"Fucking assholes! I almost had him!". I giggled and high fived Aleks while running inside the house.

"Jeez, why are you guys out of breath?" Monica asked. James and Seamus bursted through the door with yoke in there hair. Monica started giggling with me.

"Man, you do giggle like a girl. It's cute" Aleks said and blushed when he realized what he said. I smiled at him and James started chasing me. I ran and ran and stopped when I heard a groan. I turned my head and James ran into me. We fell to the ground.

"I'm gonna kill you" he growled and started tickle torturing me. I screamed and giggled like a girl.

"J-James stop. P-please I'm sorry!" I managed to get out.

"I almost kissed him" he mumbled and stopped. I hugged him.

"I'll make it up to you. Just go kiss him right now, I dare you." I smiled at him.

"Fine" he said and I followed him inside. Seamus was sitting on the stairs, talking to Aleks.

"Go for it" I said and he went up to Seamus and sat on his lap. He slammed his lips into Seamus's and Seamus kissed back. It's was so cute! Aleks got up, feeling awkward and came and stood next to me.

"Did you tell him to do that?" Aleks asked. I nodded and smiled proudly.

"I shall call it jeamus!" Aleks yelled and pulled me into the other room.

"Jeamus? I like it." I smiled and sat on the couch. Aleks leaned his head against my shoulder and we sat in peaceful silence before falling asleep at sunrise.