Chapter 5

(Alek's P.O.V)

The place was overrun. Zombies behind every tree. Walkers started noticing us so we hurried and got back in the car.

"Go! Go!" Eddie yelled and put in his seat belt. I did the same and Seamus floored it. We went as fast as we could down the road and looked behind us to see a giant hoard of around 200 walkers slowly trying to get to us. Soon they were out of sight and we were speeding down the road.

"Slow down, were gonna crash" I said and Seamus slowed down.

"Well, fuck. Suns going down, we need to find a house." James said and we continued to ride the trails.

"Wait! Stop, right there" Eddie said and pointed out the window. It was a small cabin. I'll be surprised if it's not raided or overrun yet. We all got out and walked up to the house. James got his gun ready and I got my sword. Eddie quickly opened the door and moved out of the way. There was nothing. I swiftly moved in the house first and made my way to the living room area. There were lots of blankets and pillows but no bodies. The guys followed as I moved into the kitchen next. There was someone, or something grabbing food out of an open cabinet. Once the person stood up I out my sword to there neck.

"Uhh, hello. No need for trouble" the person said. It was a girl, I could tell by the voice.

"Friendly? Is there anyone else?" I asked.

"There's a guy upstairs. He's my husband. No need for fighting. Were friendly" she said and I slowly released her.

"Bring your husband downstairs. Yell for him" I said

"Jordan! Babe, come here!" She yelled and we heard footsteps come down the stairs. A guy with brown hair and a cardinals hat came down the stairs. He had a slight beard and he looked skinny but strong.

"Who are these people?" He asked and raised his gun quickly.

"Honey, calm down. There friendly, well not at first" she gave me a friendly glare. "But there friendly". He lowered his gun and went to hug his wife.

"My names Jordan, this is my wife Monica. Hurt her and I will dern sure rip your face off" he said.

"Dern sure?" Eddie asked, giggling.

"I don't swear much. I was raised in a good environment" he said.

"Well, that's gotta change." Eddie said "gotta look tough here. Anyone not friendly would have teared you up"

"Well, ignore him. We just need a place to stay for the night. We will leave" I said.

"Oh, that fine. Stay as long as you want!" Monica said and gave us friendly hug "we love company. Even in an apocalypse". Eddie giggled and Jordan showed us where to sleep. We are all sleeping in separate rooms. It will be different with out Eddie by my side. I just met him and I'm already used to sleeping with him. I sighed and stripped to my boxers. I get got easily, even without heat in the house. I snuggled into the covers and ended up cuddling with my pillow, thinking it was Eddie. But it felt like bare skin on me. I ignored it and fell asleep. I moved in next to his and he instantly

(Eddie's P.O.V)

I. Hate. It. I can't sleep with out him. I don't feel safe here, or anywhere for that fact, with out him. I tossed and turned, trying to get comfortable but I couldn't. I laid there with my eyes open, staring at the ceiling. Fuck, I can't do this. I got out of bed and took my clothes with me to Aleks room. He was in there, snuggling with the covers. I could tell he wasn't sleeping yet. I moved in next to him and he instantly clinged to me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him right when I heard soft snores. Guess he missed me too. I kissed his forehead and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------

Kawaii desu immortalfox! #Muchluv

-Hoopinater