Chapter 25

(Eddies P.O.V)

I walked into the room and almost burst into tears of happiness at the sight of Aleks. He smiled gently and motioned me over, which I gladly obeyed. I hugged him tightly and let my tears fall, also feeling my shirt get wet. We silently sobbed into each others shirts and after a while Aleks spoke up.

"Eddie, I hate to ruin the moment but I need to breath before you suffocate me" Aleks choked out. I giggled weakly and pulled away.

That was the first time I had laughed since he left and it felt good to smile again. He scooted over on the bed and patted the spot next to him. I took off the crossbow that was wrapped around my back, setting it on the floor next to his sword and climbed in the bed with him, wrapping my arms around his waist as he cuddled into my chest and pulled the blanket up.

"Great reunion!" Kevin cheered, clapping his hands together. "I'll ask the doctor when you can leave". He left the room with bounce in his walk and strutting his stuff. He's defiantly not straight.

"I missed you so much" I whispered, my hot breath on his neck. He shivered in delight and slammed his lips into mine. I kissed back and soon tongue was added. I climbed on top of him and grinded our lower halfs together. He moaned into the kiss and tangled his fingers in my hair, bringing me closer.

I heard a cough at the door and I pulled away quickly. Kevin was coughing to disguise his laughter but failed horribly when I glared at him.

Once he calmed down his laughter he stood up straight

"Aleks you can leave whenever you want" Kevin smiled. I awkwardly got off of him and helped him out of bed.

"Eddie I'm fine. I can walk" Aleks said, rolling his eyes playfully. I wrapped my arm around his waist and Kevin showed us to the room. We walked in and everyone stared at us. A smile slowly crept up on everyone's face and they all tackled Aleks in a hug. He got crushed under the weight of everyone and he struggled to get up.

"E-Eddie help" he pleaded, still squirming. I dragged everyone up and Aleks coughed before standing.

"Geez fatasses" he grumbled and clung to my side, afraid of being tackled again.

"What can we say? We missed you" Jordan said and everyone nodded, agreeing.

"I-I'm..." Aleks stuttered for the right words. "I'm really sorry I left like that. It was wrong and I shouldn't of done that. I regret leaving, considering I almost died on my own" he let out a weak chuckled and gripped my side tighter. I rubbed his back lovingly and he loosened his grip.

"Well, your beds over here. And before you ask, of course your sharing" Dan said and led us to the far right bed. I dove into it and wrapped my self in the blankets. I opened my arms, with the blankets wrapped around them, and gestured for Aleks to come.

"Baby come back to bed!" I whined and he giggled, climbing into my arms. He laughed and playfully pushed me as I placed feather light kisses against his face.

"You guys are to cute. Since, I can tell none of you have had a good nights rest, why don't you all take a nap. We can all eat and hang out later" Kevin said and walked next to Steven.

"We will be back in a hour or two." Steven said and tugged on Kevin's sleeve to follow.

"Wait, Kevin and Steven. Are you guys straight?" Seamus asked randomly. We all burst into laughter and Seamus raised an eyebrow at us.

"You don't ask someone that!" I giggled. Seamus shrugged and looked at them for an answer. Steven was blushing like crazy and hiding behind Kevin, while Kevin just smirked.

"Full gay" Kevin answered and winked at Steven.

"Bisexual but mostly guys" Steven said so quietly we barely heard him. I almost awed about how adorable Steven was but held it back.

"You guys are cute together. You should go out" Seamus said and that's when Steven rushed out of the room.

"Planning on it" Kevin winked and put a finger to his lips, signaling not to tell. He left the room and everyone got comfy in their beds. Aleks turned towards me and kissed my lips gently.

"I missed you so damn much" he whispered and buried his face in my chest. I sat up quickly, throwing off the shirt and laying back down, him copying me. He buried himself into the shirtless body again and relaxed.

"I missed you too. I'm still pissed at you though" I pouted. He looked up and pulled the puppy dog face.

"N-not working" I said, looking away. He quivered his bottom lip and his eyes went wider.

"B-but Eddie. Please don't be mad at me" he said in a baby voice. I almost squealed at how damn cute he was being but instead wrapped my arms around him and kissed him deeply. He smirked, knowing he won and kissed back.

"Aleks wins again" James smirked and I flipped him off.

Everyone went quiet and Aleks fell into a peaceful sleep on my chest. I tightened my arms around him at the thought of him leaving again. I wonder what would happen if someone found out about his bite. Would they try to cure him or kill him. Just the thought of someone hurting him makes me wanna protect him with my life. I love him so damn much and I would be dead without him. That zombie would have ate me by now. I swear on my mothers grave that I will protect him with my life and I mean that. No Aleks, we'll survive doesn't include me.

---------------------------------------

I am so damn happy. I got my iPad back so expect more chapters and less errors. Hope you guys enjoyed and check out my SCManex book. #Muchluv

-Hoopinater