Chapter 19

(Eddies P.O.V)

"James, please!" I heard Aleks scream in terror.

"No, we can't trust you" James said back. I hurried and climbed out of the semi and seen James was pointing a gun at Aleks while everyone else was behind James.

"What the hell is going on?!" I asked and rubbed my temples.

"He's bit! He's fucking bit and he's gonna turn." Seamus said. I walked up to Aleks and examined his wrist. He tensed and I seen fear strike through his eyes morel

"Why didn't you tell us?" I asked, very hurt.

"Cause I knew this would happen" he growled.

"Eddie get away from him. He'll infect you too" James said.

"Everyone calm the fuck down. We are not, I repeat NOT killing Aleks. When the time comes, then we will deal with it but we are not letting this tear us apart" I said sternly and eyed James to put the gun down. He lowered it and glared.

It was still dark out and starting to get cold. I started gathering random wood pieces from cars and posts and piled then in a pile in the middle of the highway.

"What are you doing?" Jordan asked and stared at me like I was stupid.

"We need to blow steam so a nice, small fire should work" I said and gave a smile. They laughed.

"Your a unique guy" Dan said "I see why your dating him" he looked at Aleks.

"He's my boyfriend, back off." Aleks playfully glared and grabbed some fold up chairs and placed them by the fire.

"I have eyes for someone else" Dan said and glanced at Jordan for a quick second and looked back without anyone noticing but me. Sneaky bastard wants in Jordan's pants, huh? I can help with that, match making Eddie to the rescue. I put three pairs of chairs together for the couples and Dan and Jordan. I slowly but surely got the fire started and sat in my seat. Aleks sat next to me and I held his good hand. Seamus and James sat together and just like I planned, Dan sat next to Jordan.

"I'm so sorry Eddie. I wanted to tell you but I was terrified of losing you" Aleks whispered.

"It's fine, don't worry about it" I said and kissed his cheek. "So despise the harsh fighting we just had, James, truth or dare?" I asked and smirked.

"Dare" he smirked back.

"Ok, sassy asshole. Give Seamus a lap dance" I said. They both blushed and James stood up. Seamus laid back to enjoy the show as James wiggled and twisted over his lap and I giggled as James stopped and sat back down.

"Thanks for the awkward boner" Seamus mumbled against James lips.

"I'm sorry I'm to sexy" James smiled. "Aleks, truth or dare?".

"Truth" Aleks said and shrugged.

"What's the stupidest thing you've done?" James asked.

"Hmm, one time I fucked up easy Mac" Aleks said.

"How the hell do you manage that!?" I bursted out laughing.

"Forgot the water and I may have been overly intoxicated with beer" he smiled. I face palmed myself.

"It literally has 'easy' in the name and water is the main fucking ingredient" James said and punched his shoulder.

"Like I said, I may have been overly intoxicated with alcohol." Aleks said and rubbed his shoulder.

"Jordan, truth or dare?" Aleks asked

"Dare" Jordan said.

"Your gonna regret that. you moved on, right? and I believe your now bisexual so I dare you to have a hot makeout with Dan. At least for a minute" Aleks smirked.

"Whatever" Jordan said and climbed on Dans lap. Even in the dark I could see Dan blush like an idiot. Jordan kissed him and Dan kissed back. Tongue was soon added and it seemed to get really intense. It didn't seem like a dare anymore, like they meant it.

"Guys, before you eat each other lets continue the game" Seamus said. I smiled when they gave each other a look and Jordan got off his lap.

The night went on and we went to sleep eventually. That was probably the first time I would smile in a long time...