Chapter 30

(Eddie's P.O.V) Short chapter

"Wait, why us?" I asked.

"We don't know, Dex is the only one that has seen him. Even thought we are helpers too, we haven't seen him. He must think your special" Kevin said, leading us to Dex. He was being surrounded by swooning girls and some seemingly homosexual guys.

"Dex! There awake now" Steven said and gently pushed all the people away, apologizing.

"Alright, let's go see the Mayor now" Dex said, dragging us away from our friends. "She said it was very important to see you guys but mostly Eddie".

"I wonder why, I'm not that special" I said, looking at Aleks.

"Yes you are" I heard Aleks whisper and blush. I giggled and took his hand in mine, giving it a squeeze.

"Apparently she thinks you are. We are here, go on in. 2nd floor and first door on the right" Dex said and gave us a gentle push. We went inside, still holding hands and walked up the stairs to the second floor. I slowly pushed open the door and seen no one. It was a basically empty room except for a desk full of papers and a fireplace with a chair in front of it. The curtains were closed and the fire lit up the room, giving it a wavily look.

"Where is he?" I whispered to Aleks. He shrugged and jumped when he heard a voice.

"Hello boys"... That was defiantly not a guy. Maybe an older lady. No one told us she was a girl!

"Um, hello" Aleks said, noticing she was in the chair, the back facing us so we couldn't see her.

"How are you" she asked, tapping her fingers on the arm chair.

"Um we are good I suppose, how about you?" I said, awkwardly.

"I'm great, now that Eddie's here" she said, about to turn the chair. "And your his boyfriend?".

"Yes ma'am" Aleks said, squeezing my hand.

"Well, you two are probably wondering who I am" she said. We didn't answer, instead she turned her chair and......Mom?!?!

---------------------------------------

Did anyone expect that? #Muchluv

-Hoopinater