Chapter 3

(Seamus P.O.V)

"Are we there yet?" James asked for the fifteenth time.

"For the goddamn last time, N.O" I said, frustrated. I swear, my pain is his amusement. I continued to drive and seen a worn down house. The sun was going down and we needed somewhere to stay so I guess this is it.

"We are staying here for the night. We can continue tomorrow" I said. "Eddie, Aleks, wake up" I shook them. They groaned and woke up.

"Pit stop?" Eddie asked. I nodded and got out of the car. The place looked pretty worn down and abandoned. It's been only two days since this stuff started so I'm guessing it won't have any zombies in it, maybe dead hobos. I went to the door and peered through the shattered window. It was very dark in there.

"Grab flashlights everyone" Aleks said and gave us some. I shined my flashlight through the open glass and seen nothing. James opened the door quickly and held his gun up. Nothing. It was a big empty room with a moldy mattress that you can bet your ass I'm not sleeping on. I saw a chair in the corner so I grabbed it and tucked it under the door handle so no one can get in.

"Get cozy, cause were sleeping here tonight." I said and got on the floor. What we didn't notice was that there was a closet door. Everyone swept off a place on the floor, but no one could sleep. I mean, who could in a place we don't know. It's pitch black and it smells like asshole. To be honest, I'm scared out of my mind. I was quickly turned over and put in a headlock.

"Who the hell are you?" Someone asked above me.

"I-I'm Seamus" I choked out.

"Why are you here?" The person asked, loosening their grip. Bad idea. I quickly spun and put the person in a full Nelson.

"We don't want trouble, I suggest you let my friends go" I said and lights came on. The three people holding my friends let go.

"I am Ze and this is chilled, gassy, and spoon. We don't want trouble, let him go please" ze pleaded. I let chilled go and he went and hugged ze.

James, Eddie and Aleks rushed to my side.

(Eddie's P.O.V)

The guy that looked like a newyorker looked familiar. Chilled, was it?

"Do I know you?" He asked.

"Well, I was just about to say the same thing" I giggled.

"I know that giggle from anywhere. Your sly? I'm chilledchaos, remember we had a series together" he said.

"Oh yeah! Hey man, nice seeing you" I said and gave him a bro hug. Ze didn't seem to like that.

"This is ze, my boyfriend" chilled introduced.

"Yeah I know," I said.

"So, great you two know eachother. It still isn't good that James and spoon are having a deathly glare contest" Aleks said.

"Spoon stop, these are our friends" Ze said.

"So do you care if we stay here for the night? We will leave tomorrow" James said.

"We don't care, just keep quiet. We killed all the walkers so don't worry about that" Ze said. He seemed like the leader. We all went back to our previous spots and the lights went out again. This time I didn't feel so scared, but I guess someone else did.

"Eddie, I don't like it here. I'm scared" Aleks whispered and crawled next to me.

"It's fine Aleks. Come here" I opened my arms. He cuddled into me. "Don't worry about it. We'll survive, I promise". I said, and I meant it. Aleks will be alive as long as I'm here to do something about it. He's so adorable, and sweet. I think I like him, but this isn't a time for love. It's a time for death and war. I don't think I have a chance anyway. Aleks body went limp in my arms and I knew he was asleep. I lightly kissed his head.

"We'll survive guys. I promise" I said and drifted into a dark abyss.