Chapter 18

(Eddies P.O.V)

"Woah, woah. Dan, this is Eddie, my boyfriend." Aleks said and he lowered there guns. "The blonde one is Seamus. Don't get in verbal fights with him, he's a smartass" Aleks pointed to Seamus "this is Jordan and the black haired man is James. He's an asshole too"

"Hey! Fucker, I'm not an asshole." James mumbled and pouted.

"I'm Dan" the chubby one said. Dan seemed to catch an eye for Jordan, if you know what I mean.

"James and Seamus are a couple. Aleks and I are obviously dating. Jordan needs to get a boyfriend or girlfriend." I said. Jordan seemed unfazed by me saying he's single. Seems like he's moving on.

"That's cool, I'm bisexual" Dan said.

"Well, let's find a place to sleep. Its almost night time" Seamus said. We all got to looking. Aleks came up behind me and hugged me tightly.

"I got scared. I missed you" he smiled sweetly at me. I seen a wave of fear strike through his eyes.

"I missed you too" I kissed him deeply. He kissed back and licked my bottom lip. I decided to tease and not let him in. He tried again and again and finally had enough of my shit. He grinded against me and I gasped. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. I massaged his tongue with mine and Aleks suddenly screamed.

"Fuck!" he screamed and I seen a walker from inside the car had gripped his shirt. A seatbelt had kept it down so he couldn't fully get him. I took Aleks sword and sliced his head clean off. The head rolled out the car and I let out a frustrated growl.

"Way to ruin the moment, walker" I glared at it and pecked Aleks lips.

"In here guys. Two people in here!" James yelled. "I vote Aleks and Eddie". I shrugged and seen he wanted us to sleep in the semi. It was clean except for a few spiders which won't hurt. Me and Aleks made our bed with old blankets and pillows. We laid down and I grabbed his waist gently and pulled his body as close as I could to me. The guys locked us in for the night and Aleks kissed me with passion. It was short but sweet. Again I seen a wave of terror in his eyes but quickly it was covered up by guilt. Is he hiding something from me? Is he going to break up with me? Is he cheating on me with the new guy? He cuddled into my neck and fell asleep before I could ask and I fell asleep with worry and heartbreak on my mind...

--------------------------------

So would you tell your boyfriend or in this case Eddie, if you were bitten? would you tell the group? I don't think I would tell the group but I would tell Eddie. Sorry for grammar mistakes, I don't have my iPad right now so I'm writing it on a cracked iPhone screen. #Muchluv

-Hoopinater