Chapter 11

(Alek's P.O.V)

I'm really confused. I have no idea what I did to her. I sighed and put my head in my arms after I slid down the wall and Shelby stormed off. I got up slowly and walked over to Eddie's sleeping body. I lifted his top arm up gently and cuddled in his chest. I hate this, to much pressure and drama. It's just a matter of time before we get eaten alive too. I felt Eddie's arms tighten around me and I looked up. He was smile curly and sleepily at me.

"You so cute girl" he giggled and gave me a passionate kiss.

"I'm not a girl" I pouted and started playing with my nails. Eddie pulled me on top of him and I screamed.

"Omg I just broke a nail cause of you!" I hit his chest playfully.

"Yeah, totally not a girl" he rolled his eyes. We got off the couch and ate some food. Seamus and James soon got up and joined us.

"Where's Mary and Shelby?" James asked.

"Probably in there room" I said, still feeling bad. "I'll go check on them". I made my way up the stairs and knocked on there door.

"Come in." I heard a voice whisper. I walked in and seen Mary sleeping on Shelby's chest. So cute, they belong together.

"Listen, I'm really..." Shelby cut me off.

"No you listen, I don't want to hear it. It was a mistake and none of you talk about her again. By her i mean the girl who died. Maybe we might tell you what this is about but don't ask. Just let it go and act like it never happened" she said and waved her hand for me to get out. I nodded slightly and went back downstairs. Eddie was sketching something in a book and I snuck up behind him. He quickly closed it and looked behind him. I crouched behind the couch before he looked and he sighed and started drawing again. I looked at what he was sketching and it made me blush. I was a picture of me kissing him while he kissed back and held a gun behind us, shooting zombies. Our eyes were closed and Eddie's free hand was on my waist while mine were around his neck. It was amazing what he could draw. Very detailed and shaded. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him from behind. He gasped and closed the book.

"That was sweet. Your great at drawing" I kissed his neck.

"Nerds" I heard someone mumble. I looked up and seen Mary "I'm going to town for a quick run" she said and threw on a coat and grabbed a gun.

"Don't you need help?" Eddie asked. Mary shrugged.

"If you wanna come you can but you have to be quick" she said and waited for him at the door.

"Um, hell no. You are not going out there" I said and held his hand. He gently shook me off.

"I'm going. Don't worry, ill be back" he said and gave me a sweet kiss. I ran my hands through his spiked hair and his hands went around my waist. Tongue was added and when we pulled away we rested our foreheads together while a trail of spit connected us. He wiped my lip then his and kissed my neck before pulling away.

"Be safe" I whispered.

"I will" he said and they left. I have a feeling it will be alright.