Chapter 5

*Bella's POV*

A few of months later I woke up and saw that the other side of the bed was empty. I got up and went into the kitchen and saw a note on the table.

Bella,

I had to be at the studio this morning and didn't want to wake you. I'll be back around lunch. I love you.

-Harry

P.S. last night was great;)

Let's just say that Harry and I have took our relationship up a couple notches since I moved to London I decided to get some breakfast so I looked in the cabinets and found a pop tart.

I went in the living room and turned on the TV. Some British gossip show was on, and I saw that the were talking about One Direction.

"Harry Styles's girlfriend, Bella Parker, was seen with him at the airport a few weeks ago where Harry's band mate, Louis Tomlinson, picked them up and took them to Harry's flat." the lady said.

"Now we haven't seen much of Bella, and it's seems as if Harry is only leaving his flat to go to the studio."

She continued, "It looks like things are moving quickly for Bella and Harry and who knows, maybe we'll be hearing wedding bells in the future."

I sighed, some people have nothing better to do with their lives than make up rumors about others.

I tuned the TV off and pulled out my phone getting on Twitter. Since I've started dating Harry I got a lot of followers, I went from a few hundred to almost 18million.

Almost immediately I saw the hate. Tons of people commenting things that just kill me inside.

"@BellaParker slut you just moved in with him to get the d."

"@BellaParker don't know why Harry would date you you're just a worthless piece of shit."

"@BellaParker just go kill yourself already."

I started crying. Harry always says to just ignore them but it hurts, it really does. I just sat in bed crying and scrolling through Twitter, I know it's stupid but I just want to see what people are thinking of me.

I got a text from Harry saying that he would be home in 15.

I quickly washed my face and put on a pair of jean shorts and I tribal print crop top. I sat down on the couch with my phone just in time because Harry walked through the door.

He came over, kissed me, and said "Hey Beautiful, you want to go somewhere to eat?"

I nodded and he said, "What's wrong love?"

"Nothing," I said, "why would something be wrong?"

He just looked at me and said, "I don't know you just seem upset. Have you been crying?"

"No, I'm gonna go get ready then'll well leave." I said leaving the room.

*Harry's POV*

That was weird, something is up with Bella. She left her phone on the couch and I knew I shouldn't snoop but I needed to know what's wrong.

I unlocked her phone and Twitter came up I saw all of the hate.

"@BellaParker slut you just moved in with him to get the d."

"@BellaParker don't know why Harry would date you you're just a worthless piece of shit."

"@BellaParker just go kill yourself already."

Those were just the first to pop up, there were a lot more. I put her phone down, pulled out mine, and opened Twitter.

I tweeted, 'To everyone out there hating on @BellaParker stop and get a life. Leave my girlfriend alone. Everything you guys are posting is wrong. She is nothing at all like what you think. She is amazing."