Chapter 29

Bella's POV

After Harry put Annie to bed and the rest of the kids were asleep he came into our room, pulled of his shirt, and laid down on the bed next to me.

I started tracing over his tattoos and then he said quietly, "I have to leave tomorrow."

"I know." I quietly replied.

"I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for, it's not you wanting to leave, you're leaving to provide for your family."

"Still, I wish I didn't have to go." he said.

"I know, but we will get through this, together."

"Yes we will, I promise you that I will be home as soon as I possibly can, I'll try to come home early or something."

"Good." I said.

"I love you." Harry said.

"I love you too Harry." I said and kissed him.

-------------------------------------

The next morning Harry had to leave before breakfast so I helped him carry his bags outside to Niall's car so they could go to the airport.

Then we went and woke up the kids. We all went downstairs to the entry hall and Harry started his goodbyes.

He went to Gabe first, "Gabe, help your mum while I'm gone, okay?"

"Okay." Gabe said to Harry.

"I love you." Harry told him hugging him.

"I love you too dad." Gabe said hugging him back. Then Harry moved onto Colin.

"Bye Colin." Harry said.

"Bye dad, I'll miss you." Colin told him.

"I'll miss you too, I love you Colin." Harry said.

"I love you too daddy." Colin said and I saw Harry start to tear up as he moved to Chloe.

Chloe was crying and Harry just pulled her into his arms and comforted her until her sobs turned into small sniffles.

"I love you Chlo." Harry said.

"I love you too daddy." she said and noticed he was crying.

I heard her say to him, "Don't cry daddy, you have to be strong." she wiped his tears and he kissed her head and went to Annie.

"Bye bye daddy I'll miss you." she said hugging him.

"I'll miss you too." Harry said.

"Love you daddy." Annie told him.

"I love you too princess." he said. Harry walked over to Anne and hugged her then he walked over to me.

He gently took me into his arms and rubbed my back soothingly. "Bye Bella."

"No, don't say bye, just say see you later." I told him.

"Okay, I'll see you later."

"Yes you will. I love you." I said to him.

"I love you too." he told me and kissed me. It was the perfect kiss, soft and full of love.

I knew he had to go so I finally pulled away and kissed his cheek. He gave us all one last look and he turned to the door. We stood in the door way as he walked to Niall's car.

"I love you!" Harry called.

We all replied 'I love you too!' and the I picked up Chloe and watched as Harry got into the car and he left.