Chapter 23

Gabe's POV

We got to the mall and I got Annie and carried her while mum held Chloe's hand and Colin followed next to us.

Mum let me get a few thing for myself but I mainly helped shop for the kids. We had sat down to eat lunch at the food court and then we went to another store to get some shoes for the kids.

I found my self a pair of Vans and a pair of Supras and when mum was paying for the shoes I turned around and saw the paparazzi coming into the mall.

"Mum." I said just loud enough to get her attention.

"Yes?" she asked.

I pointed to the paps and she sighed and nodded pulling a pair of sunglasses out of her purse she put them on, gathered the bags, and grabbed the twins' hands.

I picked up Annie and grabbed my shopping bag that had my stuff then looked at mum and nodded.

When we walked out of the store and the paparazzi recognized us, and as soon as they did the cameras went off and they started yelling questions.

"Bella! Over here!"

"Where's Harry?!"

"Who's this?!"

"Did you and Harry split?!"

"Is it over?!"

I could tell mum was upset by all of the question, especially the ones about her and dad and who I am.

"Who's the new lad?! Did Harry leave?!"

"No! Harry did not leave, he is at the studio recording and this is the newest addition to the Styles family!" she yelled.

"Another kid?!"

"Why didn't you have your own?!"

"Where did get this kid?!"

"He's your son?!"

"Yes he's my son, now please move aside so we can leave!" mum yelled.

None of them really listened, but a couple took at step or two back. "Gabe, I scared." Annie whispered in my ear.

"It's okay, we're almost to the car." I said and she buried her head in my shoulder.

I stepped in front of mum and the twins and made my way to the door as fast as we could go, which wasn't very fast fast since the paps wouldn't move back until I practically was in their face.

Mall security finally showed up and made them move enough so we could get to our car and then security kept them back from the car until we left.

We finally got in the car and mum was really upset. "Mum, are you okay?" I asked her quietly.

She looked in the rear view mirror and made sure that the kids weren't listening, then she said, "Yeah, I just hate that me and your dad are making you guys grow up this way."

"It's not your fault, you guys would have to raise us in Antarctica or something." I said.

"I guess your right, I can put up with the cameras, but when they say things that they know nothing about, it makes me so angry."

"I can understand that." I said.

We got home about an hour before dinner and found that dad was already there.

I got Annie and a couple shopping bags then walked inside. We sat the bags in the entrance and dad came in and said, "Gabe, I need to talk to your mum so can you please take the kids in the playroom?"