Chapter 13

*Harry's POV*

The next day Bella and I took Annie to the park. It was so cute how she would walk around on her legs that are not yet stable. There were a few girls that came up and asked for autographs and pictures, but for the most part it was just me and my family.

We were getting ready to leave when the big black vans pulled up. I saw the guys with the cameras and got Bella's attention.

"Let's go." she said quickly.

I picked up Annie and grabbed Bella's hand heading towards the car. The paps chased after us and beat us to the car blocking our path.

I try not to talk to the paps but I didn't know what you do, "Okay guys, I understand this is your job but you need to move." I said hoping they would listen.

They didn't. "Move!" I yelled.

A few of them moved just enough to let us get to the car. Bella got in and I put Annie in her car seat. Then I got in and left.

We got home and in got a text from Niall saying to turn on one of the local talk shows. We went into the living room and turned on the tv.

There was a blond talking about our outing at the park. Then a picture of Bella's hand came up.

"Harry Styles has been dating Bella Parker for two years now and they have a little daughter Annie Styles, I guess now they are tying to knot." The lady said.

"Why can't they ever just worry about them selves?" Bella asked angry. She sat Annie down and flopped onto the couch.

Annie crinkled her eyebrows not understanding why her mommy was upset.

Annie walked over to Bella and said, "Mommy?"

"Yes sweetie?" Bella asked stressed.

"I love you." Annie said, it came out more like I wove oo, but we knew what she meant.

"I love you too, sweetie." Bella replied picking up Annie and kissing her cheek.

My phone rang and I saw it was my mum so I answered it, "Hi mum."

"Harold Edward Styles, did you ask Bella to marry you?" she asked without even saying hi, she must've seen it on TV.

"Yes mum, we're engaged."

She squealed saying congrats, and asked when the wedding was.

"I don't know mum, I just asked her last night." I said.

"Well you need to start planning, even more so with the media, they'll just be even more in your business until after the wedding."

"Okay thanks mum, I'll call you later." I said and hung up.

I was about to talk to Bella, when my phone rang again. "Are you kidding me?" I asked upset.

"Hello Harry." Simon said when I answered.

"Hi Simon." I said Bella looked at me nervously.

"Harry, I'm going to get right down to business. Are you and Bella engaged?" he asked.

"Yes, we are." I answered.

"Okay, I want you, Bella, and Annie to do an interview together. To catch everyone up on your lives and tell them the good news."

"Simon, why did they need to be caught up on our lives? What they need to do is mind their own business." I said angrily.

"Harry, I understand but just tell them a little about how life is going, but no matter what, do not tell them when or where the wedding will be." He said.